Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Boost issue

GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
Hello FOXX today I tried to add some gem boost while I was at work and it keep saying that the transaction failed. Now I have 27 boosts on my GT500! I don't need that many boosts on one car ever! Can you help me out? Or am I SOL?

Comments

• Options
    XxHusstlexXXxHusstlexX Registered Users 513 Posts
    Bro that happend to me on my ZR1 it gave me 15 boosts lol
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    so it said the transaction failed so you just re-tried 8 times? and now its charged you for 9x boosts is what you are saying?
  • Options
    Ya cuz I had a weak connection. I was trying to get a couple races in before I had to go to work. When something says it failed I think it's a good reason to think something didn't go through. The boosts never added when it said it was failing so I figured ok I'll try to add them again. Then I sign in when I get home from work and BAM I have 27 boosts.
  • Options
    Every other time someone try's to "double up" on boosts the game says you have 2 or 1 or 3 boosts left. So I know I couldn't intentionally do it. There's a issue with the game I think.
  • Options
    BikermikeyblackBikermikeyblack Registered Users 376 Posts
    Ive had the same thing happen the last two times i tryed to by boost said transaction failed Then i had like 18 boosts
  • Options
    Ya kinda sucks because the GT500 day was over
  • Options
    alright ill have to dig into it
  • Options
    I don't need reimbursement for gems FOXX I'll just hold off on that car until it's turf day comes around again but it shouldn't say that it didn't add boost but then it stacks it up.
  • Options
    Just now went to buy boost spun and said transaction failed then rather than try again i logged off and bak in again and had 9 boosts and missing 15 gems
  • Options
    working on nailing down this issue
  • Options
    Thank you for all you guys do FOXX
  • Options
    Today. Same thing happened buy boost spins says transaction failed , log out bak in have 9 boosts
  • Options
    this is fixed in our next client patch that is about to go to apple
  • Options
    Very good! Thank you Mr. FOXX! Cya in turf tomorrow ✌️
  • Options
    Thank you Mr foxx !
  • Options
    Just now again went to buy boost spun out transaction failed ,, loged out bal in and hv 9 boosts!!
  • Options
    like i said guys next patch, were trying to get it out next week
  • Options
    Just had 2-3 cars get 7+ boosts with getting a boost failed once per car. I think I've lost like 60-70 gems due to this.
  • Options
    lost gems as in in charges you and you dont want it?
  • Options
    Ya. I tried once to get boost and it said error. I didn't try again and when I log back in I have 9 boost. For one failure. Sometimes it's more than 9 lol
  • Options
    alright, well im getting the fix to you guys as soon as i can
  • Options
    Sounds good Mr. FOXX
  • Options
    Will be fixed with our next update, that should be coming out in the next week or two