Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Paying Player who is sad the lag is bad!

JawsJaws Registered Users 3,701 Posts
I will be back when they fix the iphone 4 and ipad mini issues! Lag is unbearable. Just sucks for us paying players who are left out! (App deleted) :(

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    i was just trying to talk to you to have you explain your problems. Sorry you couldnt wait for me to get back to you =/
  • Options
    I explained my problems on numerous feeds. The connection is bad. It lags constanty for the 4 and for the iPad mini. It shouldn't be able to be sold in the 4. I spent a decent amount of money and now since 7.1.1 iOS it won't even do anything but lag constantly. Throughout the whole game it skips like flitters. I've done everything to try and stop it but it's the game. I've been to Florida and back. My 4 is cleaned out too brand new and don't work on fast or slow wifi or any 3G or 4 G network from previous carriers. It stinks cause I love this game. And I'm out $ spent and bought gems and bought new mclaren. Can't even race it.
  • Options
    red fuelred fuel Registered Users 155 Posts
    I say I'd have to agree with you. I started plAying this game on a iPhone 4. I would play with a few friends who had 4s n couldn't believe how much smoother the game would run. I now own a 4s
  • Options
    I'd love for it to be fixed. Red fox let me know when it's changed. I know a lot of people with the 4 who have quit playing who love the game. It used to run fine till ios7.1.1 came out. Which makes no since cause the software is faster now. I understand the slowness of 3G on the 4 but not with wifi. Games just like this run fine. Racing games to be exact. I want to spend more money. I wanted to compete in turf but I can't even get a clean race in. I foul literally every time or launch is like .8 off lol cause it's so bad. I hope it gets fixed. Cause this game is amazing! Let us 4 lovers, who make up for a big percentage of gamersc the legibility and fairness too ha. Or it should be deleted from the App Store for iPhone 4, cause of the quality now since April 19th.
  • Options
    Elgibility*^
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    I'm looking into it Jaws. Ill let you know when I can
  • Options
    Heck yeah man! I'm definitely hoping an increase with 7.1.1 if they tweak it a bit. I'll definitely download it again and purchase some gems and turf out with my account. I just spent some before it tweaked out bad, unplayable. Too hard to shift or do any thing cause the glitching. Shifting is nearly impossible for a d car, let alone actually. impossible with any thing after that. I miss the game. Ha. I travel a lot for college sports so this game was awesome in down time. :( I will update phone probably in a couple months, but it's a perfect phone and 4s has too many battery problems so switched back. Never had too many issues until about a week ago. It's literally unplayable. I appreciate you putting up with my rants lol. I can't wait to hopefully play it on the AppStore someday soon again with the new update.