Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

GLITCH THAT NEEDS TO BE FIXED

JayjaybrooklynJayjaybrooklyn Registered Users 4 Posts
I spent 50-100$ in gems and money packs for my car. then race a guy for pinks with a slow car then me. I win the race and it says DNF. Do I guys have some kind of scam going so I have to buy back my car for more gems. This is unfair. U basically stole my money and try to make me buy it back. And lemme guess ur gunna say all pinks are final right? FIX THIS OR YOUR LOSING A CUSTOMER. Or give me my car back or the gems and money whatever you choose. There's is a way if doing it figure it out. Please.

Comments

• Options
    racer blue 46racer blue 46 Registered Users 1,124 Posts
    What car did u lose ?
  • Options
    Lancer evo. this would be the second time with 2 different cars. Same problem I didn't kno there was a forum from this game or I would have be saying something last week !!!!! I refuse to play or pay for this game . Waste of money.
  • Options
    Is it a evo 8?
  • Options
    If it wasn't a car I paid real money with I would suck it up and just keep it to my self. But spent real money so I'm going to fight this .
  • Options
    Somtime it could be your net work is slow, when ever I'm at home with slow network I don't pinks cause it well cause dnf but when I'm at work with fast network I pinks and never have any problem with dnf.
  • Options
    Add me ing hmoob hawj I'll chat with you there
  • Options
    My internet speed is good 150 mbps and a 75 upload. it's this game. scams.
  • Options
    Cie won't pay u back for what is lose but if it a evo 8 I'll help u out add me I'm on game now
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    pm me and we can talk about it.