Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

2002 Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 for sale

Hello I'm new to selling cars. I want to sell a 2002 Nissan Skyline GT-R R34. Only with trusted buyers. Best offer.
You have to be in a slower car to trade money, then I'll give the car.

Comments

• Options
    GetEmjayedGetEmjayed Registered Users 244 Posts
    I'll buy for 500k. I have a few deals don't on this forum already so you can trust me. Ign is GetEmjayed
  • Options
    Traebird64Traebird64 Registered Users 22 Posts
    I will trade u a integra type r for it
  • Options
    Wild7rawWild7raw Registered Users 77 Posts
    I'll trade a civic type r and 500k for it
  • Options
    -The_BoSs--The_BoSs- Registered Users 232 Posts
    Man ill give u 1mill
  • Options
    -The_BoSs--The_BoSs- Registered Users 232 Posts
    Ign same as here pm me we can work out a price can go hire if need to
  • Options
    ez573ez573 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Hello the car is rated at 1662 and has gem front and rear bumper. I saw someone else selling a lower rated r34 for 2.2mil. any higher bids?
  • Options
    TeeEnnTeeTeeEnnTee Registered Users 607 Posts
    Just because someone sold their r34 for 2.2mil doesn't mean it's worth that much. Money is hard to get now and you will be lucky if u can sell it for a high amount.
  • Options
    rell_1218rell_1218 Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 50 Posts
    Tnt is right. I had two r34 with full body gem kits and stage 2 upgrades and couldn't get 2 mil for each
  • Options
    Ok thanks. Can I get more than 1mil? Or is 1mil a good price?
  • Options
    TeeEnnTeeTeeEnnTee Registered Users 607 Posts
    ez573 wrote: »
    Ok thanks. Can I get more than 1mil? Or is 1mil a good price?
    I think 1.75-2 is a good price. Considering that it has gem front and back and is nearly maxed.
  • Options
    Akuma ZedAkuma Zed Registered Users 1,339 Posts
    Pick two of the following cars and ill trade you: gtsr, rx7 spec, frs spec, bmw z4. They can be two of the same except gtsr cause i only got one.
  • Options
    iiAMSHiFTYiiAMSHiFTY Registered Users 965 Posts
    I just got 2 mil for my r34 a couple of minutes ago. Don't let anyone low blow you. They really are worth about that much. It just takes time. Just gotta wait it out. Good luck with your sale bro
  • Options
    iiAMSHiFTYiiAMSHiFTY Registered Users 965 Posts
    If it has gem body and paint I'm sure it's worth about 2.5
  • Options
    PINKSMASTAPINKSMASTA Registered Users 1,335 Posts
    ill trade it for a gemed out z4 gt3 r class and a maxed 300zx that runs 9.0 with boost.(its c class).
  • Options
    PINKSMASTAPINKSMASTA Registered Users 1,335 Posts
    i can also add a maxed charger to the deal.
  • Options
    Thank you all for the good information!
  • Options
    iiAMSHiFTY wrote: »
    I just got 2 mil for my r34 a couple of minutes ago. Don't let anyone low blow you. They really are worth about that much. It just takes time. Just gotta wait it out. Good luck with your sale bro
    Thanks! How long did you have to wait?