Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Maxed out list

BigBirdMcCoyBigBirdMcCoy Registered Users 149 Posts
I was wondering if anyone knew of a list or knew off the top of their head what the 3 fastest cars in each class are when they are all maxed out. Just curious i suppose.

Comments

• Options
    RR68RR68 Registered Users 46 Posts
    Here is all the fastest cars in there class down below thanks :P Hope it helps

R class -

Raminta - 1678
    Stella -1678
    Bmw m3 gt2 - 1678

S class -

Corvette - 1669
    Viper - 1669
    Maclaren - 1669

A class -

Skyline r34 - 1665
    Bmw m3 - 1665
    Camaro ss - 1665

B class -

Evolution viii - 1661
    Subrua sti - 1657
    Mazda rx7 - 1657

C class -

Nissan 300zx - 1656
    Eclipse - 1653
    Honda s2000 - 1652

D class -

Civic type r - 1649
    Ford focus - 1649
    Dodge dart - 1647
  • Options
    wow that was really impressive and helpful, I really thought the Furai would have been up there but I guess not. Thanks RR!
  • Options
    Thats alright the furia is quick but not as quick as those three lol :D your welcome
  • Options
    Is the viper you have in the S class the gts or the acr?
  • Options
    its the viper gts sorry bout that ahha
  • Options
    Would have thought it was the other one on that too lol. I have noticed my civic type r is only a 1648 and I had thought it was maxed out, I better mess with it a little more lol.
  • Options
    yeh to be fair the acr x can compete with the maclaren and viper but stil the both a bit faster, and yeh u have to mess around with the upgrades mine is 1649 :D
  • Options
    Was just looking threw my maxed cars and was wondering if I am getting the right lay out on each to let them get the highest number and the fastest time. Do you also have a list of every car's maxed rank?
  • Options
    pandalizerpandalizer Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hi guys. Sorry but what do those numbers mean? I get the higher you go the faster the car is but does it matter which pro upgrades you get to get to that number and how does it affect the times of each car?
  • Options
    Yes the higher the number the faster your car is. A BIG yes on does it matter which pro part you pick out. If you choose the wrong pro parts for each vehicle it won't get to that cars max rank so it won't get to that car's max speed either.
    It takes a minute and a bit of thought but if you weigh in the HP vs LBS and make that ratio the best it can be your car will record the fastest time it can.
  • Options
    PANGWAWAPANGWAWA Registered Users 177 Posts
    anyone have any idea about the max out rating for the new subaru wrx sti? wonder if it can compete with the 300zx?
  • Options
    RacingRivals proRacingRivals pro Registered Users 243 Posts
    R Class : 1678 Stella 1678 Rami 1678 BMW GT2 S class : 1669 Corvette ZR1 1669 Pagani 1669 McLaren A Class : 1665 R34 1664 Camaro 1665 Supra B Class : 1661 Evo VIII 1657 RX7 1657 STI C Class : 1656 300zx STI Coupe 16?? ( got mine maxed but don't know the right rating ) 1653 Eclipse D Class : 1649 Focus 1647 Dart 1649 Type R
  • Options
    boogiecashboogiecash Registered Users 4 Posts
    as for the subaru sti question if they are maxed the 300z will beat you by a few 10ths
  • Options
    deezy24deezy24 Registered Users 304 Posts
    lets not forget the Ford GT to that S class list. Should be between the Viper SRT and McLaren.
  • Options
    deezy24deezy24 Registered Users 304 Posts
    um ok so how come my Ford GT can do 7.9? that's nothing to slouch at either way.
  • Options
    Final BossFinal Boss Registered Users 6 Posts
    My Stella is 1679
  • Options
    KajnifingerKajnifinger Registered Users 44 Posts
    Hey What u have seen in The game in The past is not allways The true cars speed. There have bin a lot of hacks and glitz out there. Weight hack gut make a Stella goe 6,3 So dont belliev The hype
  • Options
    PINKSMASTAPINKSMASTA Registered Users 1,335 Posts
    I've seen a 9.0 sec 300zx and 9.0 sec subaru coupe boosted. there is a good chance that both those cars beat a subaru sti
  • Options
    brown beastbrown beast Registered Users 8 Posts
    Honda S2000 is 1653, I would post a pic of mine, but file size is too large
  • Options
    King of OntarioKing of Ontario Registered Users 3 Posts
    how do you beat the pagani in r class tournament