Options

Contacting Arnie

It might be beneficial to contact Arnie after you've declined his gig offers. Sometimes I'm in the middle of a date and I can't take the work. But the date ends, I have to wait for him to call, doing nothing in the meantime. If I Have the energy, I should be able to spend it. Thanks :)

Comments

• Options
    LOLLOL Registered Users 98 Posts
    Thats a good suggestion lol i think energy should refil faster becase its slower than the movie thing
    Firelanceie a happy and proud avenger(dragon storm)
  • Options
    DemibeDemibe Registered Users 4 Posts
    Yes, thats a great idea! But first they need to get the bugs out of the game :)
  • Options
    LOLLOL Registered Users 98 Posts
    What r th bugs?i dont experience them:confused:
    Firelanceie a happy and proud avenger(dragon storm)
  • Options
    DemibeDemibe Registered Users 4 Posts
    I am at level 10 but when i want to open the game, it stays at 'loading'. So i cant play anymore! :(
  • Options
    wacamoewacamoe Registered Users 61 Posts
    Demibe wrote: »
    I am at level 10 but when i want to open the game, it stays at 'loading'. So i cant play anymore! :(

Make sure you have internet connection. I know Stardom: Hollywood requires it. If you are still having issues, you can file a ticket at http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask and customer support can help you from there.
    happy gaming
  • Options
    grelegrele Registered Users 73 Posts
    LittleLeah wrote: »
    It might be beneficial to contact Arnie after you've declined his gig offers. Sometimes I'm in the middle of a date and I can't take the work. But the date ends, I have to wait for him to call, doing nothing in the meantime. If I Have the energy, I should be able to spend it. Thanks :)

You dont need to... You take new job and start it after you finished your date and reload energie...
  • Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Agree with this . I hate wandering off and not being able to do anything because arnie doesnt feel like getting in contact with his money maker which is me haha .
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    A-GameA-Game Registered Users 4 Posts
    LittleLeah wrote: »

@LittleLeah that's an awesome idea. Calling Arnie rather than waiting for your next "big break" so to speak... lol. I would use that feature if the game had it!