Stardom hollywood bugs

I like the new stardom but its too buggy(im on Ios)can you fix it bacause i wanna see how the new stardom full gameplay is like:cool:(Check appstore review for more info)
Prev13456

Comments

• LittleLeahLittleLeah Registered Users 13 Posts
    I don't know if this is a bug but when asked to rate the game and get free stars, I did and got nothing. Also, I am unable to take shifts at Starbeans. He asks me if I want to work, I click on the timed shift and nothing happens.
  • patriciabarppatriciabarp Registered Users 2 Posts
    And I can't open the game anymore. Crushed on lvl 4 one time and now when i try to play keeps loading...
  • Cristaline2308Cristaline2308 Registered Users 8 Posts
    I've begun a role in an action movie at Headley Studio, I'm nearly A-list, level 14 and the game crashes each time I want to collect rewards from action. :(
    I am on iOS 6.1 btw.
  • unicornslayerunicornslayer Registered Users 37 Posts
    hi! so i joined with Max to be my new agent but everytime he calls it shows Arnies name and when he says to come to his office i go but theres no speech bubble for him. help! thanks.
  • grelegrele Registered Users 73 Posts
    I've begun a role in an action movie at Headley Studio, I'm nearly A-list, level 14 and the game crashes each time I want to collect rewards from action. :(
    I am on iOS 6.1 btw.

Had have same problem (on android) with 1hour project... Left it to run out and now works...

But after last update frezzing from time to time
    Yes, I did exactly the same, I left it. It made me loose 300.000 fans but at least the game still runs...
    Unicornslayer, how did you join Max ?
    Yes, I did exactly the same, I left it. It made me loose 300.000 fans but at least the game still runs...
    Unicornslayer, how did you join Max ?

when i got famous enough i let him represent me, but everytime he calls arnies photo shows up and when i go see max there is no speech bubble and if i go back to arnie it will show a photo of max. its so annoying omg because i cant film a movie ive been waiting for and i cant progress
    I'm #1 A-list and still no news from Max. :/
    Hope your bug will be fixed soon ! ;)
    I'm #1 A-list and still no news from Max. :/
    Hope your bug will be fixed soon ! ;)

what is your name? like on the game? because im #1 also but im with max, but i cant do anything with him. ive been waiting more than 48 hours to film something but i never get the call because of the messed up caller
  • grelegrele Registered Users 73 Posts
    Funny...
    Btw Im #1 as well but have no access to Max
    Maybe he will be willing to talk with me after another update lol
    grele wrote: »
    Funny...
    Btw Im #1 as well but have no access to Max
    Maybe he will be willing to talk with me after another update lol

did you go to the party yet and meet the owner of Headly Studip? because thats were you meet max and maria(another agent). if you didnt go to the party then thats why you arent with max yet xD i think you do something to get to the party, because charlene told me about it lol
  • kikagbckikagbc Registered Users 5 Posts
    in my game the secretary of max just dissapeared... and i cant be represented by him...
    kikagbc wrote: »
    in my game the secretary of max just dissapeared... and i cant be represented by him...

because youre not that far off in the game and you have ti do alot before she comes back. it happens to everyone, she comes back when you get more famous and do more things in the story
  • EmleeeeEmleeee Registered Users 3 Posts
    because youre not that far off in the game and you have ti do alot before she comes back. it happens to everyone, she comes back when you get more famous and do more things in the story

The secretary has been gone for a while for me, and I've been sitting at #1 with 50 million fans for a few days now, doing at least a few movies a day. I'm starting to get bored/annoyed waiting for Charlene to call because it feels like she never will. How long did it take before you got a call?
    Emleeee wrote: »
    The secretary has been gone for a while for me, and I've been sitting at #1 with 50 million fans for a few days now, doing at least a few movies a day. I'm starting to get bored/annoyed waiting for Charlene to call because it feels like she never will. How long did it take before you got a call?

i dont exactlly remember because it took me awhile until i went to the party also, but i know that i got 2 awards before i met him and i met with Maria(some other person who wanted to be my agent) and the owner of headly studios.
  • bluela32@yahoo.combluela32@yahoo.com Registered Users 1 Posts
    Im stuck at 15 lvl and im an a list already.. something to do about a publicist?.. what to do? :(
  • zugeily1981zugeily1981 Registered Users 9 Posts
    I've noticed a few glitches now. I am an A lister lvl 15 and I didn't get stars when rated game, despite the fact I gave glowing review. Now regardless of how many new items I purchase ie. clothing, tatts, hair, date A lister. I am unable to receive any rewards (fans) and game also freezes and shuts down just as I'm about to collect rewards after finishing a project super frustrating given one was a 12 hour and the other one an 8 hour one...What's up?!!!
    because of this glitch where I joined with Max but when he calls it shows Arnie. because of this i cannot do any films or anything. should i just restart the game instead?
  • topo_magicotopo_magico Registered Users 9 Posts
    I am on iOS 6.1 btw.

This is happening to me right now! So frustrating! I'm an A-lister lvl 15. I submitted a ticket, but what's the use when my 24hr movie clock is ticking down and i can't earn stars or anything in this time. If i let it just run its course, it would be tomoro before i can do another movie. And i'm pretty sure not getting stars on this movie will affect my rating and make me lose fans 😖

Maybe i'll go to the boyfriend's house instead and see if he invites me to hang out lol
    I've never seen a secretary at Max's office! Lol... The chair in the reception has always been empty, and when i go into max's office, Max is just sitting there smoking a cigar. I assume that's Max... (Kinda looks like Usher in a suit lol). I'm A-list but not no.1 yet, so guess i'm not famous enough for him to wanna speak to me ��
    I've never seen a secretary at Max's office! Lol... The chair in the reception has always been empty, and when i go into max's office, Max is just sitting there smoking a cigar. I assume that's Max... (Kinda looks like Usher in a suit lol). I'm A-list but not no.1 yet, so guess i'm not famous enough for him to wanna speak to me ��

lol hes my Agent xD but everytime he calls it shows up Arnies name and when i go to maxs office there is no speech bubble -.-" i posted twice in the forum of this bug but no one responded to me yet :/
    Don't think there'll be a reply on this forum... I submitted a ticket about the game crashing while i'm on my movie set, and i got this reply:

"We sincerely apologize for the issue you have experienced. We have informed the team of this issue, and hopefully a fix will be included in a future update. We appreciate your patience during this time."

So i guess we'll just have to wait for an update and hope that at least SOME of the bugs would be fixed. Fingers crossed. I'm still waiting out my 24hr movie...and in the meantime i've finished 3 movies on Stardom The A-List!
  • Champloo8806Champloo8806 Registered Users 1 Posts
    i dont exactlly remember because it took me awhile until i went to the party also, but i know that i got 2 awards before i met him and i met with Maria(some other person who wanted to be my agent) and the owner of headly studios.

I know you said you don't remember how long it took for you to get the call from Charlene about the party to go meet the owner of Headley Studios, but do you remember what level you were and about how many fans you had at the time when you received the call? I would like to know if I am any where close to receiving the call, and how long I have to carry on like this.
    I know you said you don't remember how long it took for you to get the call from Charlene about the party to go meet the owner of Headley Studios, but do you remember what level you were and about how many fans you had at the time when you received the call? I would like to know if I am any where close to receiving the call, and how long I have to carry on like this.

mhm... i think i was lvl 15 or 16 and i had 50m fans. I think i did some movie or got an award something like that before she called me.
    fixed my problem! Thank You!
  • narrantenarrante Registered Users 3 Posts
    Relationships still can't get above 1249 on dates, which is frustrating. It seems as though it's harder to find energy since the update - is that just me? And I hate that Charlene doesn't call more often. I don't have time to play constantly and I always get the message that my publicist is waiting to talk to me in the middle of the night when I'm asleep, or when I'm at work. It would be good if that wasn't time-sensitive and she was willing to talk to you whenever you next logged in. I'm frustrated I'll never get Max as an agent because I can never log in quickly enough to be offered quests. Otherwise, the updates have improved game play a lot. I can ask Facebook friends on dates now, which always crashed the game before the update.
  • LolaTheLionLolaTheLion Registered Users 8 Posts
    I am on iOS 6.1 btw.

Yeah mine crashed twice too. The worst part is that I actually got to #1 both times in Level 15, and then all of a sudden I went back to Level 14 and down 236 spots ): I'm now back to #1 with 53.7 million fans (#2 has 42.4m fans) but I still can't get Max Bling to represent me. His receptionist is never at the office. The first time I went there I was a C-lister and she told me to come back when I'm on the A-list.

I hope they will fix this soon. So far I've never been nominated by an award but I wonder how many fans and projects I'd have to continue doing before I get a nomination. I seriously think there's a bug here somewhere as well. Anyone, any thoughts?
  • LolaTheLionLolaTheLion Registered Users 8 Posts

Yeah same here, she's never in. I mean where on earth is she? Hahaha should be another bug
  • zugeily1981zugeily1981 Registered Users 9 Posts
    narrante wrote: »
    Relationships still can't get above 1249 on dates, which is frustrating. It seems as though it's harder to find energy since the update - is that just me? And I hate that Charlene doesn't call more often. I don't have time to play constantly and I always get the message that my publicist is waiting to talk to me in the middle of the night when I'm asleep, or when I'm at work. It would be good if that wasn't time-sensitive and she was willing to talk to you whenever you next logged in. I'm frustrated I'll never get Max as an agent because I can never log in quickly enough to be offered quests. Otherwise, the updates have improved game play a lot. I can ask Facebook friends on dates now, which always crashed the game before the update.

How do you go about adding friends on/from fb? I've added a couple of people, yet nothing shows up on FB??? How can I access them on game?
  • Tjman8080Tjman8080 Registered Users 15 Posts
    mhm... i think i was lvl 15 or 16 and i had 50m fans. I think i did some movie or got an award something like that before she called me.
    I'm #1 and I've already done the big screen movie , do I have to finish the oz quest before I get an award or something ? And what's your username so I can add you.