Options

Graphic bug?

I had to restore my Ipad today and for some reason the graphic is all mess up. Everyone loose their skins, and the only thing that show up are the different pieces of clothes. I tried starting it over, deleting the game, rebooting the Ipad to factory setting as well and nothing fix it. Anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• Options
    esskayesskay Registered Users 5 Posts
    Having the same problem!
  • Options
    EvanizelEvanizel Registered Users 5 Posts
    This kind of suck >.< It's weird looking at all the character like they are invisible and forgot to take off their clothes lol
  • Options
    Evanizel wrote: »
    This kind of suck >.< It's weird looking at all the character like they are invisible and forgot to take off their clothes lol

So true, and so dumb! Lol
  • Options
    EvanizelEvanizel Registered Users 5 Posts
    Keep trying to restore to see if it'll be fix. Now I'm stuck on load screen permanently. Any idea on fixes?
  • Options
    BibimbonBibimbon Registered Users 1 Posts
    I also have the same problem. Actually, I do understand that bugs can happen anytime. But my question is... Don't glu teams provide something to redeem Stardom players? Such as prolonged time for current quests, new fans that we might lose from not completing our quests in time? :(
  • Options
    So glad this got fixed. I had e-mailed them about the problem and they were trying to blame it on me lol.
  • Options
    LittleLeahLittleLeah Registered Users 13 Posts
    @Bibimbon, they don't give you anything in return for lost time ... Even if you spend money on the game. Before the last update, I couldn't play for over a week, invested $25 ... I submitted a ticket about the issue, plus sent a second response in which I was displeased with the service and wanted my money back. The update came out, the game worked again, I stated so on the forum and they finally responded saying they knew it worked again due to the forum post, no refund or compensation would be given and sorry for the inconvenience. Would have been nice if they threw a couple stars my way for the wait, or something. I've spent $20 since then because I'm a dumbass and am addicted to the game. You win this time, Glu!! But I wish they'd help their paying customers out a bit more when glitches are happening.