• Tjman8080Tjman8080 Registered Users 15 Posts
    where what? o.o

Where did she meet Robbie Abercrombie o.o
  • unicornslayerunicornslayer Registered Users 37 Posts
    Tjman8080 wrote: »
    Where did she meet Robbie Abercrombie o.o

she was outside Arnies office
  • esskayesskay Registered Users 5 Posts
    I've completed a million crime dramas so far and done that Hawaii movie but the to-do list still says I have only done 2/3... I am royally annoyed :(
  • LolaTheLionLolaTheLion Registered Users 8 Posts
    There's a major bug in my game. I'm already an a-lister with 68million fans. All of a sudden I've been summoned to work at Starbeams, was made compulsory to work at KTV studio again while in the midst of my Battle for Bristondale (5 episodes) I'm suppose to complete all 5 episodes within a week but with all the other "new" projects popping up and not having the choice to skip them, since there are now 4 other projects that I have to do before getting to my 5th episode (btw still no call from Arnie re: this) before I start on my OZ movie. With only 12 hours remaining in order for me to have a chance to film OZ, and now Arnie is making me take a 48hour project The Red Heart from Mars and after that another movie called, "I hate my teenagers", somehow I have a feeling I'll never have a chance to do Oz and all these (what feels like)"back dated/ forcing me to side track" requests of other miscellaneous projects is making me start to wonder why is it worth buying stars credit at the first place. Don't get me wrong it's a wonderfully interactive game but it's full of bugs and definitely runs less smoothly than Stardom A-List.
  • grelegrele Registered Users 73 Posts
    You are not forced to take job from Arnie... Sometime you must say no :)
    There's a major bug in my game. I'm already an a-lister with 68million fans. All of a sudden I've been summoned to work at Starbeams, was made compulsory to work at KTV studio again while in the midst of my Battle for Bristondale (5 episodes) I'm suppose to complete all 5 episodes within a week but with all the other "new" projects popping up and not having the choice to skip them, since there are now 4 other projects that I have to do before getting to my 5th episode (btw still no call from Arnie re: this) before I start on my OZ movie. With only 12 hours remaining in order for me to have a chance to film OZ, and now Arnie is making me take a 48hour project The Red Heart from Mars and after that another movie called, "I hate my teenagers", somehow I have a feeling I'll never have a chance to do Oz and all these (what feels like)"back dated/ forcing me to side track" requests of other miscellaneous projects is making me start to wonder why is it worth buying stars credit at the first place. Don't get me wrong it's a wonderfully interactive game but it's full of bugs and definitely runs less smoothly than Stardom A-List.

Battle of Bristondale? when did that happen for you?
  • zugeily1981zugeily1981 Registered Users 9 Posts
    No worries, you'll have time to do them all. I just finished all of them and got an award although NO new fans with award? wtf right. Any who, I comp. agree with bugs and them not being addressed quick enough. Love the game and haven't held back on putting money into it, but def frustrated with lack of follow through. Keep at it, you'll get through it!
    Figured it out although I still don't see benefit between fb friends and just any other random contact on game?
    Figured it out although I still don't see benefit between fb friends and just any other random contact on game?

you get Xp/level up points and you can gift and date each other
    Battle of Bristondale? when did that happen for you?
    I'm on Level 16 and #1 on my list (:
    No worries, you'll have time to do them all. I just finished all of them and got an award although NO new fans with award? wtf right. Any who, I comp. agree with bugs and them not being addressed quick enough. Love the game and haven't held back on putting money into it, but def frustrated with lack of follow through. Keep at it, you'll get through it!
    That you for your helpful respond (: yeah I no longer get fans as well, quite frustrating really.
  • zilloxzillox Registered Users 8 Posts
    i've been playing this game for a month, never encountered a bug... until 1 hour ago.

so, i was dating the boyfriend, the date took place in his apartment, it was supposed to last 8 hours.
    i had 29 energies and i reached 2 hearts in 30 minutes, so as soon as i ran out of energy, i left the place to find some energies on the street.
    after i've gathered some energies, i got back to the apartment, and guess what, those 2 hearts were gone AND the remaining time was 23 minutes.
    i mean, dude, where in the world my remaining 7 hours??? and who the fudge stole my 2 hearts??? /cries/

my question:
    1) this is a bug, right?
    2) has anybody ever experienced the same thing?
    3) what can i do to fix this?
  • aquakateaquakate Registered Users 2 Posts
    updated the game, but crashed so i reinstall it. but I lost my saved games :( became E-list again. I was #1 A-list already. now can't even date the same sex. help
  • MarianneMarianne Registered Users 2 Posts
    There's a cpl of problems I've had. My "looks" and "dramatic" achievements are level 5 100%, but they never move any further. I didn't even get the rewards for achieving those either. A bug? Second, I've been dating ppl, but I never get any fans or anything for it. Am I doing something wrong, like do I need a certain level of dating them, or is it a bug?
  • grelegrele Registered Users 73 Posts
    Marianne wrote: »
    There's a cpl of problems I've had. My "looks" and "dramatic" achievements are level 5 100%, but they never move any further. I didn't even get the rewards for achieving those either. A bug? Second, I've been dating ppl, but I never get any fans or anything for it. Am I doing something wrong, like do I need a certain level of dating them, or is it a bug?

About looks and dramatic - mine stops at lvl 5 100% also and others also so lloks like feature not a bug
    And about dating if you are #1 with 68.8M fans that is max (I hope just till next update) if you are lower on the rank try dating someone higher than you and most likely you will get some fans after you get at least 250 points from dating this person....

Happy gaming
  • MarianneMarianne Registered Users 2 Posts
    grele wrote: »
    About looks and dramatic - mine stops at lvl 5 100% also and others also so lloks like feature not a bug
    And about dating if you are #1 with 68.8M fans that is max (I hope just till next update) if you are lower on the rank try dating someone higher than you and most likely you will get some fans after you get at least 250 points from dating this person....

Happy gaming

Thank you! :)
    have a quest where i have 6 days to do a Daytime Soap, yet all the offers i recieve from Max are either crime, comedy, cameo roles or something else :\ is there anything i can do were i can get options to do a Soap?
  • wacamoewacamoe Registered Users 61 Posts
    have a quest where i have 6 days to do a Daytime Soap, yet all the offers i recieve from Max are either crime, comedy, cameo roles or something else :\ is there anything i can do were i can get options to do a Soap?

A "Soap" is also known as a "daytime drama". Hope this helps clear some confusion.
    happy gaming
  • twofangstwofangs Registered Users 75 Posts
    When I was offered a "stay in" date with my girlfriend, I used my 31 energy units then went out of her house in The Neighbourhood and started collecting points to get back my energy.

Upon my return, there were five (5) dates running simultaneously.

This must be a glitch...

There is no way for me to complete all these dates; I would need 40 hours and I only have eight (8).

If you could help me it would be much appreciated.
    *what scares you most will set you free*
    ~ robyn hitchc0ck
    wacamoe wrote: »
    A "Soap" is also known as a "daytime drama". Hope this helps clear some confusion.

thank you!
    twofangs wrote: »
    When I was offered a "stay in" date with my girlfriend, I used my 31 energy units then went out of her house in The Neighbourhood and started collecting points to get back my energy.

Upon my return, there were five (5) dates running simultaneously.

This must be a glitch...

There is no way for me to complete all these dates; I would need 40 hours and I only have eight (8).

If you could help me it would be much appreciated.

It happened to me too before I comp. broke up with my bf due to glitch were you won't get farther then 1249 which blows. Wanted to see if they got married or something after....any who, I clicked on either one and all were comp. at once as I finished date. Hope it's the same for you.
  • twofangstwofangs Registered Users 75 Posts
    It happened to me too before I comp. broke up with my bf due to glitch were you won't get farther then 1249 which blows. Wanted to see if they got married or something after....any who, I clicked on either one and all were comp. at once as I finished date. Hope it's the same for you.

Oh Zugeily I wish!!

I finished one date to find four more then there were three to go and so on and so on...my gf almost broke up with me...what a pain...I completed three dates because I had some time.

Thought I would see if it was a one time thing but it wasn't...so I had to complete five dates again...couldn't get passed two.

I really hope no one else is having this problem

Thanks for your response Zugeily; I sincerely hope that Glu will be as kind and send me/post a response.
    *what scares you most will set you free*
    ~ robyn hitchc0ck
    twofangs wrote: »
    Oh Zugeily I wish!!

I finished one date to find four more then there were three to go and so on and so on...my gf almost broke up with me...what a pain...I completed three dates because I had some time.

Thought I would see if it was a one time thing but it wasn't...so I had to complete five dates again...couldn't get passed two.

I really hope no one else is having this problem

Thanks for your response Zugeily; I sincerely hope that Glu will be as kind and send me/post a response.

Pshhh I hope so. I have yet to get answer regarding dating glitch.
    Good luck with game!
    Two questions, it says I'm #1 in game yet I'm third down from list? And I started dating an A lister and he's invited me to hang at his place, but been through all places and no door to his place? Help please I really want to hang at "Josiah's" place lol
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Two questions, it says I'm #1 in game yet I'm third down from list? And I started dating an A lister and he's invited me to hang at his place, but been through all places and no door to his place? Help please I really want to hang at "Josiah's" place lol

The first part is probably just a glitch.
    The second part, your dates house will be in the Valley, second section at Fendelman Apartments. The door should have a heart selection.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • topo_magicotopo_magico Registered Users 9 Posts
    So its been 2wks since i last posted here, and I've encountered most (if not all) the bugs/annoyances experienced by the folks here. Here's my consolidated annoyance list, in hopes that the powers that be at Glu might actually see it (one could always hope lol).

1) Game crashing when collecting rewards (got fixed, but hopefully it stays fixed)
    2) Never seeing/speaking to Charlene. Even when i get on the game the moment i receive a prompt that my publicist is looking for me, and i go to her office, she never has anything to say to me.
    3) While simultaneously filming movie and being on 8-hr date, every time i check back in on my date, I've lost a heart, and get messages telling me that if i don't buck up (or to that effect), i'll lose my boyfriend.
    4) After leaving boyfriend's apartment to go energy hunting, I return to find 3-4 ongoing dates. All at the apartment. All with the same person. Only difference is he seems to be hosting a party in some of them. Thankfully concluding one date finishes all the dates as well.
    5) Hit 1249/1250 dating the same guy and it doesn't progress beyond that.
    6) No more new quests. Filmed Oz quite a while ago and nothing important has come up since. I keep getting offered annoying 1-hr projects for commercials.
    7) Number 1, A-list, level 17, 68.8mil fans, and i no longer get rewards nor more fans.
    8) Can't get represented by Max. Still no secretary, Max sitting in office still isn't speaking to me.
    9) Never been offered a 48-hour movie project.
    10) Never been nominated for awards.
    11) Haven't met Robbie whoever outside Arnie's, nor attended any party at Mr Headley's house.

What i would like to see in the next (or future) update:
    A) A publicist who does her job.
    B) Being able to make friends with someone and hangout (not DATE). I would like to have a girls' nite out!
    C) Less sleazy/cheesy looking guys.
    D) Less needy boyfriends. Breaking up after 24 hrs of not going on date?? Come on.
    E) Options to pacify boy/girlfriend who wants to break up with you. Like spending money to buy him/her a gift or flowers, and not just charming with stars.
    F) Guys who complain less. Current guy i'm dating finds everywhere revolting or sub par (but perhaps that's what i get for dating a politician? Lol)
    G) Possibility for romantic getaways or vacations.
    H) Being able to have dates in Starbeans. I mean, what's wrong with a coffee date when u're just getting to know someone??
    I) Being able to change someone from work colleague to potential date. Currently i can't date those where i clicked "chat" instead of "flirt".
    J) Progressing past 1249/1250 with a boy/girlfriend.
    K) Overseas projects.

Phew! That's a lot LOL. And obviously i've been dating a lot since i don't get offered good/long projects at all. So now i'm just dating and earning money for the big house, until the next update... Have fun with your game everyone! :)
    Okay, I've maxed out my dating, can't work at Starbeans, and now I'm not getting any calls from Arnie. There is literally nothing else to do at this point. The sad thing is that I started A-List after Hollywood, but now I have surpassed my Hollywood starlet in A-list...
    dfk75h.jpg
  • topo_magicotopo_magico Registered Users 9 Posts
    Shiro wrote: »
    Okay, I've maxed out my dating, can't work at Starbeans, and now I'm not getting any calls from Arnie. There is literally nothing else to do at this point. The sad thing is that I started A-List after Hollywood, but now I have surpassed my Hollywood starlet in A-list...

I'm the other way :) I started playing A-List first and when it got a bit boring (no new quests) i started playing Hollywood. Seems like i'm back in the same scenario now lol. Started playing A-List more again now cos at least i'm still getting more fans for each movie, unlike Hollywood where i'm stuck at 68.8.

Any idea what earns me the most money for the time (and energy) i spend on it? If i can't get new fans, then getting more money for the new house would be nice... Just wondered if i'm better off doing long movies or many 1hr projects, or going on many dates... Wait a minute. Dates are getting very expensive! $250 for a drink at Black Widow??! Geez.
    I'm the other way :) I started playing A-List first and when it got a bit boring (no new quests) i started playing Hollywood. Seems like i'm back in the same scenario now lol. Started playing A-List more again now cos at least i'm still getting more fans for each movie, unlike Hollywood where i'm stuck at 68.8.

Any idea what earns me the most money for the time (and energy) i spend on it? If i can't get new fans, then getting more money for the new house would be nice... Just wondered if i'm better off doing long movies or many 1hr projects, or going on many dates... Wait a minute. Dates are getting very expensive! $250 for a drink at Black Widow??! Geez.

Lol I've been getting quests non-stop in A-List (for the level I'm at, you might be higher) so I've been spending way more time on that one. I literally just hop over to Hollywood when I have to wait for calls in A-list... but now I can't do anything because not even Arnie will call...ARRRGGHH.

I would do the long projects in my opinion; it gives you more chance to be nominated right? (not that it's ever happened to me snarf snarf.) plus they are bigger XP and money makers.? And I've just stopped caring about fans for now lol. The dates took me forever; probably the most frustrating thing ever.
    dfk75h.jpg