Update Soon?

When will an update be available? There are a lot of bugs that should be fixed so an update asap would be awesome.. Main thing bothering me is the fact that i'm at 1249/1250 in a relationship and i can't get that last point...

Comments

• wacamoewacamoe Registered Users 61 Posts
    The issue has been logged and should be addressed soon. Keep an eye out.
    happy gaming
  • grelegrele Registered Users 73 Posts
    I think that this question is still open...
    Allmost all stuck with 68.8M fans and so on... New update should be soon we will become sooo booooreeeed :P
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    I purposely lost fans just to gain them all back... I was THAT bored. There needs to be more quests! I'm still just doing Arnie's bidding and not really anything else...
    dfk75h.jpg
  • SouthernhustlaSouthernhustla Registered Users 3 Posts
    I'm at 85.2M fans, but can't get the last point in the relationship and can't get credit for any of the crime dramas I'm doing. Hopefully an update is coming SOON!
  • Bianca DiazBianca Diaz Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm at 85.2M fans, but can't get the last point in the relationship and can't get credit for any of the crime dramas I'm doing. Hopefully an update is coming SOON!

Same! I've been stuck at 87.5 M. The moment I got that much fans, I got no more credit from doing 24-hour projects, dating or changing clothes!

Speaking of dating, StarNews keeps announcing my engagement with whoever I date even if the relationship JUST STARTED..eh? Idk..the game has so many bugs that need a little killing.
  • KodakiwiKodakiwi Registered Users 1 Posts
    Was this bug ever fixed? I am stuck at the same level in my relationship 1249/1250.

Thanks