max as manager?

Someone said that if you bought a bigger house such as the beach house on the coast you get to have Max as your manager. Well I'm #1 and I bought the beach house and Max's secretary isn't even at the desk anymore. How do I talk to Max?

Comments

• grelegrele Registered Users 73 Posts
    Look in this thread... http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?960-Stardom-hollywood-bugs
    To me shows up when I was level 17 and finished Oz quest...
  • carsyndaileelovecarsyndaileelove Registered Users 27 Posts
    grele wrote: »
    Look in this thread... http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?960-Stardom-hollywood-bugs
    To me shows up when I was level 17 and finished Oz quest...

That's the bug thing. But I finished the oz quest. I'm on level 15 but my phone died and I wasn't able to finish a movie good so I lot fans and got knocked down to #22
  • LittleLeahLittleLeah Registered Users 13 Posts
    I've finished Oz a while ago and am level 17, no Max yet. I lost at getting the Star award though. Hmmm.
  • carsyndaileelovecarsyndaileelove Registered Users 27 Posts
    LittleLeah wrote: »
    I've finished Oz a while ago and am level 17, no Max yet. I lost at getting the Star award though. Hmmm.

I got the star award and I'm back at #1 with 47.1 fans I think. Still no Max and no special quest/challenges from channelle PR or Arnie. Nothing from isabella since her interview about one of my players show. All I've been doing is movies at headley studio and dates
  • zilloxzillox Registered Users 8 Posts
    don't worry guys, arnie or max, honestly i don't feel the difference -_-
  • LolaTheLionLolaTheLion Registered Users 8 Posts
    Yeah, you'd have to be invited to Headley Studio's party at that mansion. There you'll meet Max and that other female agent. Can't remember her name. Max Bling is currently my agent but problem is every time he calls me into his office to read the "script", the speech bubble to read the script is no where to be found. So I just have to gamble my way to randomly do my reads at the studio. It's a hit and miss, really. Somehow I feel it's probably not even worth it to change agents to begin with. I hope they will fix this glitch asap.
  • emilyvdemilyvd Registered Users 15 Posts
    I'm being represented by Max and i'm not having that glitch.. Things are actually better with him :) I have tons of new quests and i can read my scripts perfectly