Options

I ran out of things to do...?

I finished up the Oz quest and all I'm left with are Arnie's gigs. Aren't there any more quests? I've looked around and can't interact with anyone that could potentially have a quest for me. I'm getting quite bored just doing these gigs. Any suggestions of things I could do? If not, I guess grinding is all I've got for now. Also, I'm level 16 if that could help at all.
dfk75h.jpg

Comments

• Options
    BabsigurlBabsigurl Registered Users 3 Posts
    I have the same dilemma! We need more interaction with other characters and more "quests" not just gig after gig with Arnie.
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    So far from the time I posted this, I've only gotten one quest... but it was just 'run starbeans for an hour'. Really? That's all? I'm tired of just doing gigs. I haven't even gotten nominated and I've been doing some pretty big roles.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Thanks for your messages.

We have requested some more information about the game from the team. As soon as we hear back, we will update you.

Historically, we usually update these games with more content as we go so hopefully you reached the cap and new stuff will be coming. We'll see what they say.

Thanks for your patience.
  • Options
    mrs. zalamrs. zala Registered Users 13 Posts
    after i'm losing my award, my jobs, and all...
    i move on. thank goodness my rank as #1 in A-list still there. or... i'll blow up for sure.
    after a while there's nothing happened, no quest, nothing, except job from arnie.
    what should i do?.:confused:
  • Options
    emilyvdemilyvd Registered Users 15 Posts
    When you get represented by Max, you will have tons of new quests! It's really fun! So just keep doing movies
  • Options
    The thing is, Max's representation is apparently rare (probable glitch). I still haven't gotten represented and I'm just getting bored lol.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    iiseoulgurliiiiseoulgurlii Registered Users 4 Posts
    I too am having the issue of monotonous repeatived game play what happens then have I done soethweong
  • Options
    XxmaddikatexxXxmaddikatexx Registered Users 1 Posts
    To get max as your agent you have to complete a movie called time alien, Max is my agent and i am level 14 #162. But once you get max as your agent id does get more fun
  • Options
    I have passed level 14 a long time ago and I don't recall ever having a movie called Time Alien. Not sure if it was just coincidence with you that he appeared at Time Alien though.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    LilruggsLilruggs Registered Users 2 Posts
    Apparently once you get invited to Headley's Mansion for a party, you can have Max as an agent. I have not gotten there yet, but that's just what I have heard.
  • Options
    MumuMumu Registered Users 2 Posts
    I got max aft the party and was level 16. However out of the blue after some loading issues, i restarted at level 14 and max is gone. After the latest update, i got engaged but my fiance broke up with me. Now trying to get max and engaged again but no results. Whats happening ???
  • Options
    alidrewalidrew Registered Users 8 Posts
    Shiro wrote: »
    So far from the time I posted this, I've only gotten one quest... but it was just 'run starbeans for an hour'. Really? That's all? I'm tired of just doing gigs. I haven't even gotten nominated and I've been doing some pretty big roles.

Same here. I've taken lead roles in some, according to Arnie, "blockbuster" movies. And yet, I haven't been nominated at all. Not even for once.
  • Options
    SONE831SONE831 Registered Users 28 Posts
    Your first nomination will be for the movie "The Wooden Cuckoo". Arnie will tell you that it is directed by a guy whose movies are apparently award-winning(or nominated i dont remember). After this, i think nominations are 4-5 stars on a 24h or more gigs.