Options

To be rude or not to be rude?

Throughout the game so far, I was never rude to my rival because I thought it would affect my fans (plus that's just me). I'm just wondering if anything changes if you DO decide to be rude to your rival?
dfk75h.jpg

Comments

• Options
    mrs. zalamrs. zala Registered Users 13 Posts
    to be honest, i do the same too. but now... i don't think that was a wise choice.
    i don't know how with others, but my life here becomes boring.
    when i'm reaching level 10 above (i forgot when exactly), i made up with isabelle... as in, she asked for peace offering.
    then, our rival is over. since that time, my life become boring. i just doing mission, mission and mission. maybe some quest will do. but then, back to mission again. now, i already reached level 20 since few weeks ago and can't go higher than that *sigh*.
    now, i'm considering to started over again....maybe if i tried to be "rude", i can get more lively storyline.
    what should i do for my boring life?
  • Options
    jlave7866jlave7866 Registered Users 10 Posts
    It really doesn't matter I've found if I'm rude to her or not. I've had about 3 or 4 interactions with her so far, and I'm at level 20.
  • Options
    iNicoleiNicole Registered Users 4 Posts
    If you're rude, you gain a couple hundred fans every time.
  • Options
    RoxieRoxie Registered Users 7 Posts
    Thanks, that is good to know.
  • Options
    Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    If you be rude to your rival you will have more fans and you have to talk to your represented like Arnie and Charlene