Options

A few suggestions...

ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
Here's an update! Instead of remaking threads, I'll just keep adding more suggestions or remove suggestions that have come true! :]

-Call Arnie/Max for gigs. Sometimes I accidentally reject and I have to wait an entire hour.

-Incorporate Stardom: A-List features:
>> Parties! Parties are great for experience.
>> Traveling to MORE places!
>> Having the script at your house. Sometimes I forget my lines on the way but I don't want to go all the way back to Arnie's.
>>Having the director at the filming! I think this is nice.

-Fix syncing with friends. I'm dating my friend, but his stats are totally off (he is not A list yet but it shows that) and I'm usually always dating a character that doesn't look like him.

-Big wish... custom colours of clothing! Sometimes I see something I love but it's not a colour I desire...

-Having your date also co-star or dating co-stars. I don't see why they couldn't in real life.... right?

-More customization of furniture in the houses. They all end up being the same couches and lamps... each house should have something unique and different!

-Go out to lunch/dinner with co-stars (like the dates). With so many co-stars, it would be nice to boost co-star/social/etc by hanging out with them too rather than just working.

Here are other people's suggestions that I thought were great as well :]

--emilyvd--

- Energy: There is so much to do but never enough energy. We can't afford to wait around for our energy to fill up, but every time we click an object that gives us something, our energy refill time goes back a couple seconds.. I think we should be able to go rest in our bed or in a chair or drink coffee in order to regain some energy. It would make this game a little easier and we would have time to do everything we want to accomplish.

- Relationships: Marriage has been fulfilled. Now how about a family? Kids? Please?

- Sales: This is a very popular game so maybe having a sale on some items once in awhile would be appreciated.

--avilaweseley7--

- Having dates at movies, or seeing your own movie!

- Going to talk shows! Celebrities are always on them in real life, why not Stardom?

- Buy a car so you don't have to take the bus.

--Charrmander93--

-Sell clothing we don't need.

-Adding to the above, sell them to charity! Or better yet, have an option to donate to charity anyways.

--Ximmy--

- More realism in scheduling and money

--MarynStar--

-An easier way to obtain stars. Yes, the game needs to gain some profit but stars can get a bit challenging to earn after a while.

--SZNGN--

-Sell unused houses for money

Yes I know these are big suggestions but I'm just putting in my opinions since I've been so addicted to this game.
What do you think about them?
dfk75h.jpg

Comments

• Options
    BabsigurlBabsigurl Registered Users 3 Posts
    I think your ideas are great!
  • Options
    emilyvdemilyvd Registered Users 15 Posts
    I'm glad you liked my suggestions :) hopefully they see this and try in incorporate it in the game!
  • Options
    chocolatepiechocolatepie Registered Users 4 Posts
    Agree! Especially with the parties and travelling.
    Though I hope if they added the parties feature it won't be as hard as 'The A List' (it takes tons of energy to earn a single star on a party)

Oh and I really hope there will be more clothing soon. Maybe nice dresses/suits inspired by real Hollywood celebrities. Hee.. :p
    (STARDOM HOLLYWOOD) Add me on Game Center : Chocolatepie
  • Options
    I posted this a few months ago, and two things came true! Travelling... though it's only to one place at the moment lol
    And the continuation of the relationships.

Now if only the other things could come true...
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Edited! Will bring more suggestions later on :3
    dfk75h.jpg