Hello

I just felt like saying hi lol and being first to post
Firelanceie a happy and proud avenger(dragon storm)

Comments

• wacamoewacamoe Registered Users 61 Posts
    LOL wrote: »
    I just felt like saying hi lol and being first to post
    Well hello there! Welcome to the Stardom Forums
    happy gaming
  • LittleLeahLittleLeah Registered Users 13 Posts
    If anyone is playing on i-devices, feel free to add me via game center under Littleleah78. I don't have friends playing this. I'm an A-lister. Thanks!
  • LOLLOL Registered Users 98 Posts
    Cool
    Im glad becase i have game too

And I just add u well requested anyway:cool:

Im sorry if this is spamming but just have to say u have done a good job i like this game
  • wacamoewacamoe Registered Users 61 Posts
    Thank you kindly! I have worked on both Stardom games on the Android side and love to see the reviews that people give the game!
    happy gaming
    Your welcome and have a great weekand!:D
  • unicornslayerunicornslayer Registered Users 37 Posts
    its a random question but the rankings are they the same worldwide or different doe each country?
    Idk good luck on finding answer
  • violetavioleta Registered Users 2 Posts
    Just started playing. My actor is Bruce Spingsteen (too bad this isn't RockStardom). Please add me on Facebook - Violeta Panda. I'm anxious to network/date
  • iiseoulgurliiiiseoulgurlii Registered Users 4 Posts
    anyone know where Max 's receptionist is..
    will I be able to talk to him
  • Halula1Halula1 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi. I've just started playing I'm only on leave 8. D-list. Anyone want to added me..? ID: halula1.
    Thanx ��
  • EvsquEvsqu Registered Users 18 Posts
    I add you (:
  • RoxieRoxie Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hello, I am a Newbie. I just started playing the game. I am looking for friends & would love to added as a friend to others. I am a great contact. I play everyday ( maybe, a little too much). You can find me on FB Roxie.washing
  • FunkiegrlFunkiegrl Registered Users 12 Posts
    Hey fellow SH addicts! I have hundreds of contacts on FB, but none who play this game, lol. Please add me as a friend - Kristin Everitt (Kristin Easton). If you can't find me please give me your FB name and I will add you :-)
    Hey fellow SH addicts! I have hundreds of contacts on FB, but none who play this game, lol. Please add me as a friend - Kristin Everitt. If you can't find me please give me your FB name and I will add you :-) Or in Game Center I am Funkiegrl. I'm at the highest level, have won 4 Star Awards, have the most amount of fans you can get and am engaged, now it's getting boring.
    I searched Violet Panda on FB but there are too many, what is your Game Center name? I'm Funkiegrl, please feel free to add me.