Options

at home dates

At which point do you start having dates at your bf's house?

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    I never knew you could do that... You can go to his house and talk to him but I'm not sure about dates... So I'm not sure that's possible.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    carsyndaileelovecarsyndaileelove Registered Users 27 Posts
    I've heard people in the bugs thread say things about at home dates and how there was a glitch with it also but idk
  • Options
    Well if it's a bug then that would explain everything lol.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    topo_magicotopo_magico Registered Users 9 Posts
    At which point do you start having dates at your bf's house?

I think u can start hanging out at your bf's house after u have hit the 250 point milestone. I dont't think u can go to his place and demand a date though LOL. He has to ask u. When u run into your bf, he'll sometimes have a pink speech bubble with a heart. When u click on that, sometimes u get him asking if u wanna hang out (other times he's just saying something like "Hey baby" and u get to flirt back). U'll get to choose from 4 options - a restaurant, a bar/club, his place, or no thanks (i think). If u choose his place, u'll get taken back to his apartment for an 8-hr date. Date activities include kissing, snuggling (costs a bit of money!), conversation (also money, go figure), staying the night etc.

I just tried asking bf for a date at Il Vecchio Pazzo and after calling him, he appeared and asked if i wanna hang out and i chose his place (cheapest option!). But there could be some glitches when this happens. When u get transported over to his place, the date at the restaurant doesn't automatically cancel. The last time this happened to me with the ex bf, i realised that while we went back to his place for a date, the date at Wasted started too. So i had to deal with 2 8hr dates at the same time. So today i made sure i went back to the restaurant to cancel that date and went back to bf's place :) Hope this helps.
  • Options
    topo_magicotopo_magico Registered Users 9 Posts
    Oh and after i left his place to go around collecting some energy, when i returned it appeared like there were 4 dates going on. Happened for both bfs. For me clicking on any one of them brings me back to the same date and i earn hearts all across. Some poor guy in the Bugs thread had to do all 5 dates i think. Good luck!
  • Options
    This glitch is strange... I've never had to do multi-dates ever. Then again, I was dating a GC friend, but I've never gotten options for where to date from them, let alone date at their house. :[
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    carsyndaileelovecarsyndaileelove Registered Users 27 Posts
    I think u can start hanging out at your bf's house after u have hit the 250 point milestone. I dont't think u can go to his place and demand a date though LOL. He has to ask u. When u run into your bf, he'll sometimes have a pink speech bubble with a heart. When u click on that, sometimes u get him asking if u wanna hang out (other times he's just saying something like "Hey baby" and u get to flirt back). U'll get to choose from 4 options - a restaurant, a bar/club, his place, or no thanks (i think). If u choose his place, u'll get taken back to his apartment for an 8-hr date. Date activities include kissing, snuggling (costs a bit of money!), conversation (also money, go figure), staying the night etc.

I just tried asking bf for a date at Il Vecchio Pazzo and after calling him, he appeared and asked if i wanna hang out and i chose his place (cheapest option!). But there could be some glitches when this happens. When u get transported over to his place, the date at the restaurant doesn't automatically cancel. The last time this happened to me with the ex bf, i realised that while we went back to his place for a date, the date at Wasted started too. So i had to deal with 2 8hr dates at the same time. So today i made sure i went back to the restaurant to cancel that date and went back to bf's place :) Hope this helps.

Lol thanks. I was wondering because I heard about them but never had one and yeah
  • Options
    PapiPapi Registered Users 8 Posts
    There was a glitch actually. I finished the date but then again there were simultaneous dates going on. I was not able to finish the other dates which resulted with my gf breaking up.
  • Options
    LadyGorgonLadyGorgon Registered Users 9 Posts
    There still IS a glitch actually. Every time I've done a "your place" date, it for some sick and twisted reason starts 5 simultaneous 8 hour dates. @ Papi- My date broke up with me because of this glitch as well... and I haven't found any way to get back together with them either, other than using stars (in reply to a question u posted in another thread).

Bottom Line- Not having any more dates at their place until I'm sure this glitch is addressed! I'd advise all to do the same.
    playing... Stardom: Hollywood
    add me on GC: LadyGorgon
  • Options
    lol you guys are complaining about 'at home dates'... I didn't even know those existed. okay maybe I did, but they never show up for me. Out of curiosity, how do you get at-home dates?
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    LadyGorgonLadyGorgon Registered Users 9 Posts
    Ask out your date somewhere cheesy, like Wasted. They will have a pink heart bubble, and will say something along the lines of... "This place sucks, lets go to..." and it will have a few options of more upscale clubs/restaurants and an option of "your place."

The option becomes available after your relationship has reached 250. Once you hit 250, your date will get the pink heart bubble (in the middle of a date) and will say something like "I'd like to spend more time with you. Now we can hand out at my place." and Starnews will make an announcement for I believe "dating 2." At the next level, your date will give you a key to their place so you can stop by any time. Their home will be unlocked and marked with a pink heart. Then you can go to their house, and sometimes they will ask you out on a date, again offering a few venue suggestions and the option to have a date there.

You may not be having dates frequently enough...? I sometimes go on serial dates with the same person, and start another date with them as soon as the last one finishes. Ha! I've also noticed that dating friends has so far not offered this option, even when the relationship is high. But dating in-game celebs and non-celebs DOES give me the option. Are you dating only friends? Has anyone been given this option with a friend-date?
    playing... Stardom: Hollywood
    add me on GC: LadyGorgon
  • Options
    brwnbarbie24brwnbarbie24 Registered Users 28 Posts
    The time changed for my at home date. It initially said it would be 7 hours and 59 minutes, but after about an hour I got the "Date will end in 10 minutes" warning. So of course, I only had one heart out of the five! What the heck?
  • Options
    cbabycbaby Registered Users 1 Posts
    lil money bis all
  • Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    cbaby wrote: »
    lil money bis all

What does that mean?
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    iNicoleiNicole Registered Users 4 Posts
    What does that mean?