Options

Fiancee broke up with me even though I didn't date someone else

According to the new update notes fiancees aren't supposed to break up with you as long as you don't date someone else. Well mine just did. I think there's still a problem with the dating system.

Comments

• Options
    Princess sparklePrincess sparkle Registered Users 2 Posts
    I had the same problem. I had to charm him just to get him to stay with me.
  • Options
    MsBMsB Registered Users 23 Posts
    You still have to go on dates with your fiancé or they will break up with you.
  • Options
    T0xicPenguinT0xicPenguin Registered Users 4 Posts
    If you still have to go on dates to keep your fiancée, they shouldn't be advertising that you don't have to. I was excited to be able to focus on movie roles, and next thing I know I'm single. He's dumped me twice for no reason, now I don't have enough stars to charm him. I'm not spending money on a glitch :/
  • Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    If you still have to go on dates to keep your fiancée, they shouldn't be advertising that you don't have to. I was excited to be able to focus on movie roles, and next thing I know I'm single. He's dumped me twice for no reason, now I don't have enough stars to charm him. I'm not spending money on a glitch :/

Same thing happen to me . I had to charm her 3 time already because of it . Hope this gets sorted out in the next update which I hope is not to far away
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    brwnbarbie24brwnbarbie24 Registered Users 28 Posts
    So, is it not possible to do long jobs and date? This is so annoying. I did a 24 hour job and right after it was complete, I got the breakup call. So should I only do shorter jobs? I've wasted so many stars because of breakups after a job.
  • Options
    T0xicPenguinT0xicPenguin Registered Users 4 Posts
    I sent an email to the developers about this. I stated that they had falsely advertised that fiancées wouldn't break up with you unless you dated someone else, and that I didn't think it was fair to pay money for a mistake within the game. I also said that I thought I should be compensated the appropriate amount of stars I needed. About ten hours or so later the game wouldn't connect to my network. Literally everything except that game could connect. It was during a 48 hour movie and I only got 2 stars because of it. Kind of screwing me over here Glu, thanks.
  • Options
    ShadowShadow Registered Users 16 Posts
    I'm done guys. I'm tired to consistently having to deal with bugs with this game. Bye.
  • Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Shadow wrote: »
    I'm done guys. I'm tired to consistently having to deal with bugs with this game. Bye.

All games have bugs that's why games are updated and in the description they say bug fixes and game improvements . Just because you encountered a bug does not mean you have to leave
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    I called my fiancé for a date, he showed up and before the speech bubble came up to select start date, he called to break up lol. That was terrible and it hadn't even been 24 hours since our last date! The developers shouldn't have the fiancé say they won't break up if they still will. Annoying.
  • Options
    MsBMsB Registered Users 23 Posts
    What I do is go on a date when I'm doing a long film. If I know I have 24 hours to film ill go on a quick date down at the black widow club. It's expensive but you get hearts quick. I'm usually done with the date in less than 3 mins.
  • Options
    tbj382tbj382 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm experiencing this problem too! How do we advance to get married? Its total crap to have to charm your own fiance!
  • Options
    SjrragsSjrrags Registered Users 2 Posts
    Mine did also...and I am over feeding stars to keep him. I think you should be able to put a game down for a day and live your life without this stuff happening. This game is becoming annoying to me.
  • Options
    tbj382 wrote: »
    I'm experiencing this problem too! How do we advance to get married? Its total crap to have to charm your own fiance!

Marriage isn't available yet. It will likely be in the next update. I agree that it's silly to charm your fiance, especially when told that you wouldn't be dumped as long as you don't date someone else. I was hoping to finally be able to focus on jobs and stop spending so much money to keep the relationship afloat lol. I hope we don't have to date once married!
  • Options
    carmeltnt2carmeltnt2 Registered Users 4 Posts
    The developers need to fix all the bugs in this game. I am getting tired of all the problems with this game. I had to use my stars to keep the fiance with me while I wait for the wedding, not sure when that is going to happen. I want my stars stars returned. it is not fair that I had to use my stars, as they are not easy to get.
  • Options
    Dallas84Dallas84 Registered Users 2 Posts
    My fiancé broke up with me...
    and now im having a new boyfriend but he wants me to break up with my fiancé before getting serious. But how? :D
  • Options
    vealalasvealalas Registered Users 1 Posts
    Mine broke up with me about 5 seconds after our date then the game kind of hanged after and I had to restart it. :/
  • Options
    Ebg14Ebg14 Registered Users 22 Posts
    I'm dating with my fiancee in his house, and wherever I go other guys have a heart button. Why??
    He was as innocent as lambs that were grazed by prophet. Or I thought he was in the first sight. Because, how much the first sight is permanent, innocence is that permanent.
  • Options
    carsyndaileelovecarsyndaileelove Registered Users 27 Posts
    Ebg14 wrote: »
    I'm dating with my fiancee in his house, and wherever I go other guys have a heart button. Why??

Because they want to date you
  • Options
    minisportsminisports Registered Users 6 Posts
    The same thing happened to me, spent over 3 grand on a diner date, came out and got a call from my fiancee that she was dumping me. I guess she didnt like our date!
  • Options
    SporkyBethSporkyBeth Registered Users 46 Posts
    I am so paranoid about my fiancé dumping me that I'm not even working on films anymore; I'm just constantly taking him out on dates.
  • Options
    k4zek0k4zek0 Registered Users 2 Posts
    This game is forcing us to become overly obsessed girlfriends/boyfriends. :(