Options

New Occupation Suggestion

cheshachesha Registered Users 5 Posts
So today I was playing Stardom and I thought "hmmmmm how cool would it be to have a magazine company!?" I think it'd be cool for your PR to call you occasionally with magazine photo shoots, and you go to the building for the shoot and then when you are finished you get to see the cover of the magazine. You know a few different magazine titles, various backgrounds and some default poses. I think it'd add to the fame experience and it's a new form of income! :D

Comments

• Options
    JennybearJennybear Registered Users 10 Posts
    I love that idea
  • Options
    XimmyXimmy Registered Users 9 Posts
    That is definitely a good idea. Movie stars do grace magazine covers. Oh and how about product endorsement as well.
  • Options
    pinkk182pinkk182 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Love this! :o
  • Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    I love it! <3
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    HollywoodStarletsHollywoodStarlets Registered Users 200 Posts
    chesha wrote: »
    So today I was playing Stardom and I thought "hmmmmm how cool would it be to have a magazine company!?" I think it'd be cool for your PR to call you occasionally with magazine photo shoots, and you go to the building for the shoot and then when you are finished you get to see the cover of the magazine. You know a few different magazine titles, various backgrounds and some default poses. I think it'd add to the fame experience and it's a new form of income! :D

Ximmy wrote: »
    That is definitely a good idea. Movie stars do grace magazine covers. Oh and how about product endorsement as well.

Great ideas! I agree with both of you ! It would definitely be fun to do!! :D
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

Add me on Game Center: HollywoodStarlets
  • Options
    mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    Great idea the magazine could be monthly it would display your latest movies with some critics opinion of it your romance life like dates wedding or breakups even that would be nice
    Game center :: mystic.lily