Options

Sucky

This really sucks. I was engaged to a guy in the game, we were on a date of which I received 5 hearts. I walked out after the date was over and no more then a few seconds later he was calling to say we should break up. What the heck is that about. I'd really like to see how the wedding goes but I'm not dating anyone until there is an upgrade and I refuse to use charm points to get him back only to have it happen again. Charm points aren't easy to come by.

Comments

• Options
    EmilyemilyEmilyemily Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hi jarrel, (i'm from belguim so if my english isn't so good , you know why;p )
    Charm points are so expensiv , when i started playing i bought one thing online and i thought it was 4,99€.
    I went to the banc and there was 7,99€ missing. They said that it was normal to pay €2 extra when i buy online for the first time. They could atlleast wright it somewhere that you have to pay extra :s
    But i'm still playing the game ( without buying online ofc ) but i'm wurried cause a mot of people say the game stops at level 17. Are you past level 17? And how long does it take till you get proposed for marriage?
    Thank you & greetz
  • Options
    MsBMsB Registered Users 23 Posts
    They've updated it. You can get up to level 21 I believe.
  • Options
    SjrragsSjrrags Registered Users 2 Posts
    I gave up and started dating a friend but I am not sure you advance the same way with a friend. So far it doesn't seem like it so I am probably wasting my energy doing this.