Options

new place to live

I wanted to know how long it takes to move from the 'hood to somewhere else? I am an A-list celeb and very high A-list I might add (star filled completely up) just wanted to know when the gigs would start paying big bucks? Some places to live are thousands of dollars...

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Who's your agent? I think Max should be providing better gigs. Unfortunately he is bugged (for me) and he has disappeared into nothingness.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    crhonecrhone Registered Users 3 Posts
    Arnie is still my agent
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Yeah, Max will be giving better gigs once you get him. Good luck
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    crhonecrhone Registered Users 3 Posts
    Thanks-just finished a big movie...was able to get enough to move downtown for now...:)
  • Options
    EmilyemilyEmilyemily Registered Users 4 Posts
    When i started the game i payed onces online to get money to buy a house in downtown but i still habe the old place, can i sell it?
    Grtz
  • Options
    MsBMsB Registered Users 23 Posts
    No u can't sell your old apartment. But that would be a great suggestion for their next update. I have my old apartment in the neighborhood, a house on the coast, & I have Headley's mansion. It would be nice to sell the neighborhood apartment.
  • Options
    ojhaojha Registered Users 10 Posts
    hi.. how do u buy the headley's mansion? i wanted to access it.. but its always locked..
  • Options
    SONE831SONE831 Registered Users 28 Posts
    Well after you film time alien and and complete a few more quests, you'll get invited to the mansion and meet max and mr. Headley. Afterwards, he'll be looking to sell his mansion and you can buy it