Options

So annoying!

I spent hours, days and minutes just improving my relationship. Got engaged and everything was great. I didn't go on one date for one whole day. One day and the dude broke up with my character. I am so angry! Why does it take up to nothing for the guys to always dump you! Seriously Glu you need to fix this!

Comments

• Options
    HellomellowyellowHellomellowyellow Registered Users 4 Posts
    Same thing happened to me. I kinda stopped dating anyone in the game because of that. I got like 1000 love points for this girl, didn't date for 1 day, then BAM, 20 stars to fix relationship. No thank you!
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    It's horrible how much it costs to repair a relationship. I can't even get engaged to someone new because I'm stuck at 1249 and can't go higher so annoying!
  • Options
    Ebg14Ebg14 Registered Users 22 Posts
    Same here i spent moneys lots of things and my date broke up with me "while i was dating with him" seriously? Im really angry
    He was as innocent as lambs that were grazed by prophet. Or I thought he was in the first sight. Because, how much the first sight is permanent, innocence is that permanent.
  • Options
    ToyasaurToyasaur Registered Users 35 Posts
    Exactly why I stopped dating, spent so much money and energy dating them just to get dumped cause you didn't see them for 0.1 seconds.
    Game Center: Toyasaur
    :o
  • Options
    Alleshia929Alleshia929 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm stuck at 2499 or something like that with my guy so I'm waiting on the update so I can see if they really get married and have a wedding. It says that when you get engaged he will only break up if you date someone else so when this happened to me I was pissed, tho its only 8stars to fix it for me I've spent about 30....so now I haven't even opened my game in days because I was so over the glitch. I think with the update everyone should get like 30 free stars and the house on the hills!
  • Options
    I finally was able to fix this relationship so now I'm just gonna date him and not do projects
  • Options
    SporkyBethSporkyBeth Registered Users 46 Posts
    I think they should overhaul the dating system, and give you options. Like, giving them a phone call uses 5 energy and keeps them happy for 8 hours, and maybe make dating cost more but it keeps your boyfriend/girlfriend happy for two or three days, and so forth. Because it's ridiculous to have to go on a date with them every single day. And they should give some kind of timer/warning when you're getting close to the deadline for the person breaking up with you. Because I can't count how many times I've been on my way to go on a date, and then they call and break up with me before I can start the date, and I don't have the stars to fix the relationship. I've given up on dating.
  • Options
    The phone idea is so good! You should post that in suggestions!
  • Options
    SporkyBethSporkyBeth Registered Users 46 Posts
    The phone idea is so good! You should post that in suggestions!

Thanks! I've posted the suggestion. :)
  • Options
    urajanurajan Registered Users 20 Posts
    Definitely super annoying; I got engaged to this guy and then he broke up with me right after I fisnished a 24hr project! Then I started dating this other guy and I'm stuck at 1249 again...WTF Glu!!!
  • Options
    urajan wrote: »
    Definitely super annoying; I got engaged to this guy and then he broke up with me right after I fisnished a 24hr project! Then I started dating this other guy and I'm stuck at 1249 again...WTF Glu!!!

That happened to me as well with another dude!
  • Options
    BountyAngelBountyAngel Registered Users 24 Posts
    Well thats the thing u have to been dating for a while u cant just get at 1249 and get engaged quickly
    In real life it normally takes about at least 1 year to get engaged
    And 1 day is basically 1 month on this game so u have to wait for about 2 or more weeks
  • Options
    It doesn't take a whole year to get engaged. Some people get engaged at 6 months or maybe even 2 years!
  • Options
    BountyAngelBountyAngel Registered Users 24 Posts
    On this game it does
    It's very rare if u get a fiancé on this game in less than about 2 weeks
  • Options
    Pic you focus on dating and not jobs you may just be able to.
  • Options
    gemsgems Registered Users 1 Posts
    I can't progress further with another guy because I am still engaged to someone else even though he broke up with me and cba paying for more stars
  • Options
    gems wrote: »
    I can't progress further with another guy because I am still engaged to someone else even though he broke up with me and cba paying for more stars

Go through your phone and if there are people with hearts and say 1/100 take them on a date and break up with them to remove the points. Do that with all of them.