Options

Max?!?!

How does max become my manager? Tell me all the steps i need to do, and tell me more about him. What level do u have to be to get him? Do u have to win an award? How many fans do u need? Do u need to be a #1 A-lister?:confused:

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Max is known to disappear in people's games (aka, probably a glitch). Just keep working at it; if Max appears for you eventually, then yay. If not, you are probably like the many of us where Max is nowhere to be found.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    DatboiroyDatboiroy Registered Users 18 Posts
    I can see max, but how does he become my manager?
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    If Max is still there but he won't talk to you, then it's just not time yet. Keep doing big projects and do what you do, and I guess check in with him often. I've read that if he does disappear, then it's almost time.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    kelokelo Registered Users 6 Posts
    you need to have done time alien movie
    gone to party at the mansion in the hills
    and I think (though maybe not mandatory on this one) been nominated for and maybe even won an award (you only get nom. for 24hr or longer movies FYI)
    Hope this helps.:D
  • Options
    OzsalOzsal Registered Users 18 Posts
    Is it worth dropping Arnie for Max?
  • Options
    ToyasaurToyasaur Registered Users 35 Posts
    kelo wrote: »
    you need to have done time alien movie
    gone to party at the mansion in the hills
    and I think (though maybe not mandatory on this one) been nominated for and maybe even won an award (you only get nom. for 24hr or longer movies FYI)
    Hope this helps.:D

I've done all this but Max is still a no show.. Just playing the waiting game.
    Game Center: Toyasaur
    :o
  • Options
    SONE831SONE831 Registered Users 28 Posts
    Have you tried going to max's office and talking to his secretary after the mansion party? Because i think you gotta talk to him directly
  • Options
    SporkyBethSporkyBeth Registered Users 46 Posts
    That's how I got Max to be my agent. After I won a Star Award, I went to his office and talked to his secretary and then Max agreed to be my agent.
  • Options
    OzsalOzsal Registered Users 18 Posts
    Is it worth changing agents?
  • Options
    SONE831SONE831 Registered Users 28 Posts
    Max will give you better gigs with more money and fans.
  • Options
    YeeJeanYeeJean Registered Users 3 Posts
    Wat if I fail to changing the agent?
  • Options
    Juicymami7Juicymami7 Registered Users 45 Posts
    You can always go back to arnie