Options

Now what?

ok here's the problem.. i have max, arnie and even other soon-gonna-be-super-agent women(forgot her name she's the one competing for max's position) as my agents.. so practically i have 3 agents trailing behind giving me diff kinds of projects.. i've reached my max in no of fans(106.2M).. about to get married to my fiance... nominated for the best actress second time.. but what after dis? i mean is there going to be further development?

Comments

• Options
    SONE831SONE831 Registered Users 28 Posts
    Well, there's still tasks to do. Try talking to marcia (the soon-to-be-superstar-agent) and try talking to max too. i think marcia will give you a call to come talk to her office about being your agent. Im trying not to give spoilers. Yes, the story will still develop further even if you have max fans and about to get married.
  • Options
    ojhaojha Registered Users 10 Posts
    ya marcia did give me a project but im just asking is there going to increase in the no of fans.. or at least a new location?
  • Options
    Well thats what im hoping for in the next update. I hope that there would be some more story on our rival and some more locations. Right now i just lost a few million fans because this director was giving me jobs for me to "research" the role in his movies. This should keep me going for a day or two.
  • Options
    ojhaojha Registered Users 10 Posts
    thanx for d help :)!!!!
  • Options
    No problem i try to do so.