Options

**.level 11 confusion and help.**

***Right now i have my character on Level 11 and she has to talk to Robert Egger about A Suburban Horror Story. do i have her charm him for 6 stars?? or do should she leave quietly??

--What happens if i have her leave? does the story stop? is it even worth charming robert? i would like to save the stars up for this Kim Kardashian looking hairstyle that cost 25 freaking stars -_- (ONE of the main reasons i hate this game) please i need information, i don't want to have to start over. AND THIS IS FOR LEVEL 11.

-My next question is housing. right now my character is locked out of the ugly shack because i refused to pay paulie the $500. I want to buy her a cat but which houses allow cats and dogs? Does the downtown apartment allow them? what about the beach house? and the apartment in the valley?

-Also what is the furniture like in the beach house? and apartment in the valley? what does it look like? i know what the downtown furniture is like because before i restarted the game i had a character buy the apartment.

i want to move my character into the beach house on "the coast" OR the condo in "the valley". however i do not know if dogs or cats are allowed there. plus i am not sure what the furniture looks like. and even though she is at $10,000+ i still do not have enough money because it seems like barely any money is made from projects. Everytime i click on a dollar its always +10, +2, +1.

-My next question is about max. is he better than arnie? because right now arnie keeps suggesting stuff i do not want to do. would i still be able to get max as my agent even if the meeting with robert doesn't go well?

-I was also wondering about all these locked places in the game? can some explain this to me? what is the purpose of these places? [i listed them out by location]

*Neighborhood: discount law
*Downtown: the movie theater
*The Coast: sunbeam apartments, pacific concepts an ocean of ideas
*The Valley: globatech international, fendelman apartments, gaffer tape ltd film equipment rentals & distribution

I have been reading that a lot of people said the game stops for them after awhile when they reach the A-list. apparantly there aren't anymore story-lines/quests and only projects. is this true? and is there supposed to be an update or is that basically the end of the game?

-also how do you break up with a fiance? i am not at that stage yet but how do you do so? also what is this i hear about parties? do you have to live in a certain house to throw a party?

Comments

• Options
    Juicymami7Juicymami7 Registered Users 45 Posts
    I purchased the beach house and although the house is great the furniture options are pretty dull, the only cool thing is maybe the kitchen table And the painting for the living room. They should have more options for the houses. As for the cat I'm pretty sure it's allowed in any of the houses except the shack, and one of the condos downtown. As for the roger egged thing I don't think you can get passed the game without charming him. I also would loooooove to know about these unlocked stores as well. I'm only on level 13 and just about to be on the A list so I can't answer the last part of your question about the fiancée and parties. Hope this helps
  • Options
    DartgirlDartgirl Registered Users 3 Posts
    I'm at Level 15 ( and already the #1 star on the A-list, which seems weird to me). I can answer some of your questions:

-Max vs. Arnie: Max is better. Your jobs pay MUCH more money (I don't have him yet, but everyone says you need to go with him when you have the option to change.) However, with Arnie - when he calls you, you can click on the "What Else?" button and he will offer your 3 or 4 different options. Usually, at least one of them is what you're looking for.

-I've decided to stop wasting my money on furniture/decor in the houses because no one ever seems to come to your house anyway. I haven't heard about throwing your own parties - only about going to other parties, which you're invited to in different Quests.

-The locked locations are generally ones that will be unlocked for certain quests. Even the different studio locations (KTV or Headley or DWBS, etc) are only unlocked when you have an audition or other reason to go there.

-When dating, regardless of the level of your relationship, you can always call the guy for a date and then your options are: Start Date, Break Up, Cancel Date.

Hope this was helpful!