Options

How to get energy?

I'm quite new to the game. Actually I started playing it about 30 minutes ago, but now the character has ran out of the energy and I have no idea what to do. Is there any other way to get energy apart from buying coffee or stuff? If it's sleeping, please tell me how to do it, because I just can't find the option.

Comments

• Options
    PercyPercy Registered Users 66 Posts
    Hey julia23 - Energy automatically regenerates. To speed up the wait, you can tap on different items in the game such as trash cans, birds, etc.
  • Options
    ojhaojha Registered Users 10 Posts
    we can collect energy,xp, money by clicking on the birds,trash cans,carboard boxes,newspaper machines on the street... and also from black and gold cover wine bottles,the tv at wasted and te security cameras.. need to click on them regularly.. like when ure done clicking on all of them at neighborhood u can got downtoon click evrything and come back neighborhood.. and ya forgot to mention the pets give u too.. but u need to buy them first except for the rat u get in ure neighborhod appartment.. hope this helps
  • Options
    Juicymami7Juicymami7 Registered Users 45 Posts
    Also the cash register at Starbeans and the cameras inside and outside
  • Options
    YeeJeanYeeJean Registered Users 3 Posts
    And dont forget to tap the reward given because it would save ur 5 or 6 sec regenerate time of the energy.
  • Options
    YeeJeanYeeJean Registered Users 3 Posts
    Also the smiling face cup at Starbean