Options

๑۩ﺴThe cat outside the neighborhood apartment ๑۩ﺴ

◆Hi everyone i Was wondering, Has anyone adopted the cat outside the neighborhood apartment? If so can the cat move with you to any of the other houses like the apartment downtown? Lisa doesn't say anything about pets like dogs and cats. That's what i'm worried about.

◆I posted in my last post that i might move my sim to the downtown apartment because the apartment is cheaper and buying it won't leave her penniless. Plus she doesn't have Max as her agent yet (i heard once you have him the payout for projects is greater).

◆Here's a picture of what the cat looks like (not the real thing but a look-a-like sort of)→→ CAT

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_,)ノ

Comments

• Options
    SporkyBethSporkyBeth Registered Users 46 Posts
    I have that cat. It works just like a pet you'd buy from the pet store. The downtown apartment does allow pets (I have that apartment). The cat, along with any other pets you buy, will be in any residence you own. :)
  • Options
    SONE831SONE831 Registered Users 28 Posts
    That's weird...the lady told me that the only pets allowed in the downtown apartment were the gold fish that the previous owner left.
  • Options
    SporkyBethSporkyBeth Registered Users 46 Posts
    SONE831 wrote: »
    That's weird...the lady told me that the only pets allowed in the downtown apartment were the gold fish that the previous owner left.

Weird! I double-checked just now, and yup, my cat is sitting in my bedroom in the downtown apartment. It's been a while since I bought that apartment, but I vaguely remember her telling me that the gold fish tank came with the apartment? Which was fine by me because I also owned a gold fish. I don't remember her saying that other pets weren't allowed...hmmm....
  • Options
    SONE831SONE831 Registered Users 28 Posts
    Ohhh i remember now. I think she said that only quiet and small pets are allowed? Something along those lines i think.
  • Options
    jlave7866jlave7866 Registered Users 10 Posts
    You can only have small fish and cats in the downtown apt. If you get other living quarters, your pets will be there also, if they are allowed. The rat in your neighborhood apt does not travel with you. I have the DT apt, as well as the beach condo. I have 2 fish, the stray cat I found, & 2 dogs. My dogs can only be in the beach condo for now. Basically, the best way to tell what pets you can have in each residence, is to visit the pet shop for that area. If the animal is not allowed, you won't be able to buy it. Hope this helps.