Options

My ideas

DatboiroyDatboiroy Registered Users 18 Posts
1. Bigger clothing selection. The guys dont have that much to choose from. The girls have a LOTS of stuff though. I mean, we guys dont need to have as much as the girls, but give us more. Also, let us have more clothing genres (preppy, gothic, gangster lol)

2. We should have star award after parties. That could be an opportunity to meet new people (actors, producers, directors, etc)

3. We should have weddings. I mean, i wanna be able to marry my girlfriend on here! Weddings are a good way to get publicity. And maybe have kids.... Idk lol

4. We should be able to throw parties at our house. We could invite friends, etc

5. We should be able to go to places like New York, Atlanta, and maybe even Paris, London, Tokyo, etc

6. We should have a larger selection of pets, but i dont want them to cost a lot of stars. Some people dont wanna pay that many stars.

7. We should be able to be in Broadway plays, or even go to movie premieres.

8. We should make movies that are similar to movies in real life. (Example: oz quest)

9. More furniture and more houses to choose from!!

10. We should not just be in starnews, but magazines and billboards and newspapers, etc

Comments

• Options
    EvsquEvsqu Registered Users 18 Posts
    Good ideas <:
  • Options
    BountyAngelBountyAngel Registered Users 24 Posts
    I like idea #1,3,&5 but
    3:is in the next update and
    5:is in stardom:the a-list

Plus for 5 it would take over about 4 updates maybe for it and if they did that then they would focus on 5 and not new missions and glitches/crashes on the game