Options

Changing agents?!

So Charlene told me that a new agent named Marcia Shaw was growing really powerful. Now Marcia wants me to be her client, but I don't know if it's worth leaving Arnie. I was in a conversation with her and Simon headley and they're angry with each other and I don't know whose side to choose. Also, Max Bling wants me as a client and again, I don't want to leave Arnie. Is it worth changing agents? If it is, should I go with Max or Marcia? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    SporkyBethSporkyBeth Registered Users 46 Posts
    Go with Max. It's worth changing; Max will get you projects that pay better. Arnie will be mad at you if you ever drop by his office (no need to, but I did it once because I was curious), but as far as I can recall, there's no retaliation or anything. It's just Max calling you now instead of Arnie.
  • Options
    GeorgineGeorgine Registered Users 6 Posts
    how much more Max pay? I like Arnie personally and feel bad to leave him
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    If you don't really need money, stick with Arnie.
    If you really need money, go to Max.

Max assigns bigger movies, like 24-48hr ones, that result in higher pay. The pay can be about double than Arnie depending on rating and the length of the project. The only thing 'bad' about him is that money seems to be the only thing on his mind, but that's personal opinion on whether that's a bad thing or not. But you will get a lot more money with Max.

Arnie cares for you but doesn't give high paying jobs. Max doesn't really care much for you but gives high paying jobs. So it's your choice whether going to Max is better or not.

Also remember that Arnie isn't real and if you do indeed switch, everything will be okay. :P Just make sure not to talk to him unless you want to be represented by him again, because I heard you can be stuck with Max forever if you leave him a second time.

Yes I totally copy-pasted from the other thread but whatever. Same message.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Do not even bother with Marcia Shaw as you never get as an agent. She basically gets too big for her boots & her career as an agent flops!

As Shiro said Go with Max if you want more money. It means bigger roles (24 & 48 hour projects). If you don't then stick with good old Arnie :D
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    Marica isn't growing powerful at all, she says she can get you directors but never does. Go with Max if you want longer movies or stay with Arnie if you want shorter movies :)