Options

New update broken?

So I've just updated the game and now every time I go on the game and press a speech bubble the game just shuts off. Anyway I can fix this? And is anyone else having the same problem?

Comments

• Options
    Booger715Booger715 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm having the same issue. This is a nice game but there are just a ton of bugs in it. Makes me wonder if I should just bail and play one of the 80000 other good games out there...
  • Options
    kobeisawesomekobeisawesome Registered Users 9 Posts
    same here its super annoying!! I really was so excited for this update and then its just like this! :( i've deleted the game and installed it again and it wont fix! so i can't do anything task.
  • Options
    daisy :)daisy :) Registered Users 11 Posts
    Damn and i just updated. I really looking forward to this update.
    Should we inform the development team?
  • Options
    Fifou96Fifou96 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I just have the last update and that I support on a bubble to speak to characters and the game stops automatically do something more quickly. Sorry for my english
  • Options
    I just played the game in my iphone 5. I din't encounter this problem. I can talk to people. When i press the speech bubble, my game doesn't shut off.
  • Options
    daisy :) wrote: »
    I just played the game in my iphone 5. I din't encounter this problem. I can talk to people. When i press the speech bubble, my game doesn't shut off.

I play it on the ipad
  • Options
    anim14anim14 Registered Users 1 Posts
    yes same to me.. super annoying. Support team pls fix it.
  • Options
    @kobe
    What about your ios? Mine is 6.0.1
  • Options
    @kobe
    What about your ios? Mine is 6.0.1

the version is 6.1
  • Options
    Then i have no idea what's wrong.
    I hope that the game is fix soon :) so all players can enjoy them
  • Options
    Then i have no idea what's wrong.
    I hope that the game is fix soon :) so all players can enjoy them

add me on gamecenter? i'm dogs1591
  • Options
    minisportsminisports Registered Users 6 Posts
    Game crashes on Speech bubbles, but not on cash and energy items. i'm on iphone and Ipad with OS 6.1.3 - level 23.
  • Options
    Branndon92Branndon92 Registered Users 4 Posts
    So I'm not the only one. And same, I was really looking forward to playing it. But nope. The annoying thing is we're gonna lose fans until its fixed. Hopefully it's fixed ASAP!
  • Options
    Branndon92Branndon92 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I've just emailed them stating the issue with the updating basically saying with that problem is and I'm not the only one who has this issue with the new update. Hopefully they'll get it fixed soon.
  • Options
    trinicrew2trinicrew2 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I am having the same issue. IOS 6.1.3.
  • Options
    thatguysmoovethatguysmoove Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have an iPhone 5 an when I press a speech bubble it crashes
  • Options
    GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    If you updated yesterday, we've fixed the crash when talking to other characters - please try again!
  • Options
    LadyMLadyM Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi folks, I play this game on a Samsung Droid Charge and am having a problem with the speech bubbles. I can perform other tasks but I can't speak to anyone or else the game freezes, force closes, and brings me right back to my homepage. Why is this happening?
  • Options
    LadyMLadyM Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hiya Glamazon, what about updating today? How can yesterday's update fix the crash but not today's update? What are we supposed to do now?? I've worked a long time to level up on this game and I've spent real money to play, so another question is... Is Glu willing to lose another great customer? Please do something! Thanks. :mad:
  • Options
    jessicagilbert31jessicagilbert31 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I am having the same issue. I just updated today. I am afraid to uninstall and reinstall because I might have to start all over and I don't want to do that. I just emailed them too and they haven't sent me a new email yet. I think all the people that have it downloaded on apple products don't have any problems with the game I think its the people with androids that are having the issue.
  • Options
    I updated today and the crashing is still happening...
  • Options
    Does anyone know what happens when you uninstall stardom then reinstall it. Does anyone know what happens because I don't want to lose what I already have if I uninstall the game. This new update for 07/03 sucks I cant even talk to anyone without it unistalling on me...
  • Options
    ShainaShaina Registered Users 2 Posts
    I played mi e on the iPod touch 4 and it doesn't shut down, it just slows down and sometimes I just have to exit out and get back on and it will be ok for a little while.
  • Options
    It works now!! Thanks!!
  • Options
    HurrikaneHurrikane Registered Users 11 Posts
    Are they still gonna fix this bug?
    It's obviously a bug, don't care if anyone with at least iphone 4 and ios 6.1 doesn't have the problem.
    this game stardom is meant to be on all devices, even the older generation ipod tough 3g wich doesn't get ios any 6.

So just fix the dang problem!
    i paid real money too on this stuff.
    I even wonder if the customer service is even listening or reading this, I haven't got any reply on twitter nor facebook either...
  • Options
    StillaqueenStillaqueen Registered Users 7 Posts
    After my update Max and Chalene are not in their offices anymore and the Meet Chet at Wasted bug is still not fixed!!!
  • Options
    kelokelo Registered Users 6 Posts
    not sure if this will help, or if you've tried already...try powering down your device completely and restart. Sometimes that fixes start up or small bugs. Otherwise, I'd definitely send a message to the support team. Hope this helps :)
  • Options
    imangieeimangiee Registered Users 2 Posts
    I just can't do any actions when I do a project. I can also not see Arnie behind his desk at his office. So I have to wait till the bug is fixed. No problems with speech bubbles though