Options

More realistic...

XimmyXimmy Registered Users 9 Posts
From what I remember, I only worked at Starbean one time. Ever since then, I get calls for projects, so I accept them.

I think the game should be a little more realistic, as far as doing everyday normal things.

Character never sleeps, never eats, never has to go to the gym, or actually socializes with the people on the phone list.

Before getting famous, small projects won't pay the rent, so there should be a schedule where one has to work at the cafe, pay bills, buy groceries, cook or go out to dinner. But it must be mandatory. Also a sleep schedule where one has to go home should be mandatory.

After a movie is shot, one only gets a couple hundred bucks. That's also very unrealistic.

The money that has been made, doesn't really have to be spent if you don't care to upgrade apartment or buy clothes. Making money should have a real purpose.

I really like this game, but it could definitely be improved to be more realistic and purposeful.

Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    Celebrity KiraCelebrity Kira Registered Users 2 Posts
    I agree with you.
  • Options
    pinkk182pinkk182 Registered Users 13 Posts
    That's a lot! Ha some things could be changed but not to much. It would make it too similar to the sims. I like the gym idea though. It gets me how every one is so damn skinny! :D
  • Options
    BlincolnBlincoln Registered Users 55 Posts
    This would make the game pretty cool and more realistic! Hope they consider this idea I think it's genius :D
  • Options
    daylarissadaylarissa Registered Users 2 Posts
    And if i may add, it'd be great if we were obligated to keep in touch with those people we got numbers from. Like either small talks or texts? Simple but also, i think it'd be nice if our character is moving around instead of just standing in a side? It's so awkward.
  • Options
    HollywoodStarletsHollywoodStarlets Registered Users 200 Posts
    I agree completely.
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

Add me on Game Center: HollywoodStarlets
  • Options
    MarynStarMarynStar Registered Users 10 Posts
    Definitely up for this. I agree with daylarissa too,
  • Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    I totally agree, I've heard the wedding are really unrealistic too.
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)