Options

Fiance broke up with me!

Ok, the bug with the dating (could not get over 1250 xp) was fixed with the last update. It also said, after i dated this one guy beyond getting 1250, that we are now engaged, that soon we can have a wedding AND - That my fiance wont break up until i date someone else. well guess what, hecalled todayto break up?!? wth? i had to use 11 stars to hold him! that sucks! anyone with the same problem? what are u gonna do glu? i want my stars back!

Comments

• Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    I had the same issue! I didn't even have enough stars to keep him so I had to date someone else! So annoying!
  • Options
    carmeltnt2carmeltnt2 Registered Users 4 Posts
    The same thing happened to me. I want my stars back too. It says the finance will only break up with you if you date someone else. I got to 1250 co and could not go any higher. It is very annoying and I am irritated!
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    I started dating someone else and now I can't even be get passed 1249 now
  • Options
    rainedropsrainedrops Registered Users 1 Posts
    The same thing is happening with me. I've given him like 12 stars to him three times and it still won't work. You just have to keep going on dates with him to keep him, it sucks and is a lot of money. I'm just waiting for them to update so I can get out of level 22. I hope someone finds a solution to this fiancé mess.
  • Options
    HelloanniexxHelloanniexx Registered Users 1 Posts
    I just spent all my stars getting mine back and then we got engaged and after just ONE day of not going on a date he broke up with me when it said he wouldn't until I dated someone else! What the heck??
  • Options
    BountyAngelBountyAngel Registered Users 24 Posts
    U can actually date people still I think because I had to for a mission to celebrate with this guys neice by going on a date while it said if I did cheat on her then I wouldn't be engaged
    But I honestly don't care if I do break up cause I got like 20,000 stars/charms
  • Options
    I've honestly broken up with her like over 20 times cause I don't go on dates on the time and I focus on main goals and keeping 106.2 million fans to stay as #1 in front of everybody on gamecenter

Also if u want free gifts all at once add me

GC:BountyAngel
  • Options
    Also if u do add me some people said when they do add me and have me as their co-stars in movies they get more exp,money,fans,etc. throughout movie since I am #1 with max fans like others on my GC friend list
  • Options
    CoastalWatersCoastalWaters Registered Users 2 Posts
    I had the same problem. It's extremely frustrating to have to lose those stars for no apparent reason. Glu, are you returning them?
  • Options
    rtaila22rtaila22 Registered Users 6 Posts
    I've updated it today but I can't get married in that stupid chapel help has anyone figured it out
  • Options
    SporkyBethSporkyBeth Registered Users 46 Posts
    My fiance is still stuck at 2499, so I'm exactly where I was yesterday. :/
  • Options
    FonceaiFonceai Registered Users 1 Posts
    I was at 2499 with my fiance. She told me she wanted to break up because I hadn't spent time with her, and I got her confused with someone else and let her break up with me. When I realized it was her, I spent the Stars to get back together again. But now I can't choose her as someone to go on a date with.

Now I have a Facebook friend (my real life girlfriend) and my relationship is at 2499 but I never got any of the relationship increase notifications.

Of course, all of this is a moot point now that the new update has rendered all interactions broken.
  • Options
    emilyvdemilyvd Registered Users 15 Posts
    To all of you complaining about not having time to go on dates 24/7, well i have the best trick! I will give an example for you to understand: I go to any restaurant and click on the heart. I put the person of my choice to go on a date with and then i leave. if you don't click on the white bubble, you don't have to go on the date right away. I do that all the time and let my man wait for weeks! This way i get to accomplish my goals and still keep the same guy. But remember, as soon as the date ends, you have to restart the process right away before he calls to break up!
  • Options
    SaucyJossySaucyJossy Registered Users 2 Posts
    I've spent at least 50 stars getting back together with my fiancée because he keeps breaking up with me even though it said he wouldn't. It's really frustrating! And I want my stars back. I can't get past 2499. I wanna get married!
  • Options
    JoiCeeLeenJoiCeeLeen Registered Users 4 Posts
    So that they won't break up with you , leave him / her waiting at one o the date places :) you don't have to start a date right away :)
  • Options
    SwimscorpSwimscorp Registered Users 8 Posts
    Yes he has broken up with me at least 5 times since that update and its a waste of stars because we are maxed out but if I go half a day without a date calls me!
  • Options
    MissGeminiMissGemini Registered Users 2 Posts
    Since the most recent update I can not get beyond 1249. I could get past it before the update but not anymore. I also had an issue with just completing a date, and as soon as I finished it I got the breakup phone call. Why would it happen right after our date? I hope they fix these bugs!
  • Options
    AityanAityan Registered Users 3 Posts
    Guys, they never said they would only break up if you cheated on them... Just that IF you cheated, then they'd break up with you. They never said you could ignore your fiance! I'm sorry about your stars, but please stop blaming the game... You just misunderstood :/
    Use the tricks people have been giving you, where you leave them at the date spot (i prefer the black widow because while its expensive, if you just buy drinks you only use like 6 energies) and go on a date whenever you have the time, money, and energy :)
    Good luck!