Options

Making up with date

Ebg14Ebg14 Registered Users 22 Posts
So since there's a problem with dating -I mean my fiancee broke up with me while we were dating -.- - making up should cost money instead of stars. Because, I don't have to spend stars -that means real money because in game it's so hard to get stars- because of game's problems. At least until you fix the problem, do this. Because it started to annoy everybody. Thank you.
He was as innocent as lambs that were grazed by prophet. Or I thought he was in the first sight. Because, how much the first sight is permanent, innocence is that permanent.

Comments

• Options
    drslickrick15drslickrick15 Registered Users 1 Posts
    i cant get back together with my fiancee at all! we broke up and it's like once we break up it's saying she's only allowed to do movies with me. i cant use stars to make up, can anyone help or please fix?
  • Options
    BountyAngelBountyAngel Registered Users 24 Posts
    Not really
    The only way I can say might help is do movies with ur fiancé until u max it
    After try to go on a date cause then they will probally trust u after u cheated
  • Options
    But that isn't really this part of the forums
    Plus for stuff like this
    Just type the following

Questions and answers ask4all
    That is the main forum I use
    Cause many people use it and have had problems like these
  • Options
    @person that post original thread

Well that wouldn't be right because u can't by love u have to earn it by convincing that u deserve theirs
    So it would be realistic

Hope u get back together and see why they do it that way
  • Options
    SporkyBethSporkyBeth Registered Users 46 Posts
    @person that post original thread

Well that wouldn't be right because u can't by love u have to earn it by convincing that u deserve theirs
    So it would be realistic

Hope u get back together and see why they do it that way

I think what Ebg14 is saying is that the game tells you when you get engaged that your fiance won't break up with you unless you date someone else, and that's ending up as not true, so they shouldn't have to spend stars to keep their fiance from breaking up with them when, according to the game itself, your fiance shouldn't be breaking up with you in the first place. I think if it was a legitimate break-up (like if Ebg wasn't engaged and hadn't gone on a date in two days, or if they had dated someone not their fiance, or something), Ebg wouldn't have an issue with using stars. It's just the fact that they have to use stars to fix something that's the game's fault.
  • Options
    Ebg14Ebg14 Registered Users 22 Posts
    Yep this was what I'm trying to say :)
    He was as innocent as lambs that were grazed by prophet. Or I thought he was in the first sight. Because, how much the first sight is permanent, innocence is that permanent.