Options

Did anyone get married yet?

Well, the title is self explanatory but I just wanted to know how you did it. I (not just me though) am having trouble doing so. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    JoiCeeLeenJoiCeeLeen Registered Users 4 Posts
    Nope !!! Same problem !!!!
  • Options
    Pixie2804Pixie2804 Registered Users 9 Posts
    I finally got married! All I had to do was just break up with my old fiancé I had BEFORE the update. It was cool, but the Wedding was kinda short. Anyway, feel free to ask any questions on how I did this.
  • Options
    StageroseStagerose Registered Users 2 Posts
    I managed it, but I had to break up with the fiancé I had before the update, and get a new one. I just dated him until he proposed, and then I bumped into him in Starbeans and he said he wanted to get married. I wasn't even maxed on our relationship. If you're having trouble, someone suggested breaking up with everyone with whom you have hearts in your contact list. That's helped with some people.
  • Options
    SwimscorpSwimscorp Registered Users 8 Posts
    Yeah well it's incredibly irritating how hard it is to do. I have been on like 5 dates already maxed out hoping he will propose. Does that mean I have to spend stars now to get him back? And it's not like I can go back in time to before the update. I was so excited about the wedding and it should be easier. He keeps calling to break up which is why I go on the pointless dates that are 5 hours long. Grr. Sorry to rant I'm just really disappointed and have wasted a lot of stars.
  • Options
    Jammiex33Jammiex33 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Do you still have to go on dates after you get married?
  • Options
    SporkyBethSporkyBeth Registered Users 46 Posts
    It's weird; my husband has suggested dates a couple of times, and we go to the location like a normal date, but when I leave the restaurant (to find some more energy), when I return to the restaurant, he's gone, and no more date. And then I go home and find him, and he just says "Hi, sweetie," or whatever. And I know it's been at least 5 hours since the first time this happened, but not a peep about the date going horribly. I don't know if that's a bug or the game going, "Wait a minute; she's married! Nevermind."
  • Options
    JennybearJennybear Registered Users 10 Posts
    I just got married I had to brake up with everyone then go to his house and talk to him but wish we could move in together
  • Options
    SporkyBethSporkyBeth Registered Users 46 Posts
    My husband shows up in all of my apartments and houses. But he also still keeps his place.
  • Options
    Devon_rell22Devon_rell22 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Yes, I paid the 50 stars for the Tahiti wedding & it went off w/out a hitch. The only issue I've had afterwards was just like @Sporkybeth had stated about being asked on dates & either the xp points don't count & the date ends when you leave. But other than that, the husband shows up at the Beach House in every room along w/ the pets.
  • Options
    Tearria101Tearria101 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I broke up with the people in my contacts, and I after I I that my fiancée proposed to me again. But I still can't get married
  • Options
    Bryanl1Bryanl1 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I paid for the Tahiti wedding, but now a week later it says we are engaged. She still shows up at my homes. I also have the "date crash" issue mentioned by others in this thread.
  • Options
    dftmji7dftmji7 Registered Users 5 Posts
    how do you break up with people or remove them from your contacts? i had a fiance but we broke up, and i started dating this another guy but when he was gonna propose, he said he couldnt because i was engaged... so how do i officially break up with my "ex-fiance"? please reply!!
  • Options
    how did you break up with them?
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    dftmji7 wrote: »
    how do you break up with people or remove them from your contacts? i had a fiance but we broke up, and i started dating this another guy but when he was gonna propose, he said he couldnt because i was engaged... so how do i officially break up with my "ex-fiance"? please reply!!
    dftmji7 wrote: »
    how did you break up with them?

You go to a restaurant and click the flashing heart. Invite someone on a date and when you click the speech bubble go "Break up" that should end the relationship. Also, if your ex fiancé has a broken heart next to the name, try removing the ring.
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    How long does it take after getting engaged does the wedding planning start?
  • Options
    So I have to pay 5 stars to make up with him and then break up with him?.. We're already broken up but I still can't get married..
  • Options
    It depends, you have to visit your fiancé at their apartment