Options

24 & 48 hr shoots

Anyone else find it incredibly annoying that every time you get a 24 or 48 hr shoot they always make the actress not get the lines right so that you hardly fill up the first star. These shoots are hard enough to get through without ripping us off that first star, especially when you have already done like 30 movies why wouldn't the actress be able to get the script lines memorized already? Hope they fix this.

Comments

• Options
    jennsterxojennsterxo Registered Users 24 Posts
    I haven't really experienced this problem. I've done quite a few 24hr shoots and managed to get the first star... I know some of the lines are quite similar so it's really important to make sure you've read the script correctly. I know I've had to double check a couple of times.
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    Juicymami7 wrote: »
    Anyone else find it incredibly annoying that every time you get a 24 or 48 hr shoot they always make the actress not get the lines right so that you hardly fill up the first star. These shoots are hard enough to get through without ripping us off that first star, especially when you have already done like 30 movies why wouldn't the actress be able to get the script lines memorized already? Hope they fix this.

The lines you are getting wrong is because you aren't reading the script properly. Some lines are the same but you have to be careful some have a full stop or a comma. It's not just about getting the words right.
  • Options
    Juicymami7Juicymami7 Registered Users 45 Posts
    The lines you are getting wrong is because you aren't reading the script properly. Some lines are the same but you have to be careful some have a full stop or a comma. It's not just about getting the words right.

I always read the script first in the agents office, sometimes twice and the results are the same. I don't know what else I'm doing different than anyone else it just seems like the game Is set up this way.
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    Juicymami7 wrote: »
    I always read the script first in the agents office, sometimes twice and the results are the same. I don't know what else I'm doing different than anyone else it just seems like the game Is set up this way.

You just have to read it properly because everyone else can get the first star.