Options

Stuck in the STAR Awards room

I don't know how it happened, but I am stuck in the room where the STAR Awards are held. There's no one to talk to and no way to get out. Help?

This is what it looks like:

1CIzE4d.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    rapter wrote: »
    I don't know how it happened, but I am stuck in the room where the STAR Awards are held. There's no one to talk to and no way to get out. Help?

You may not like this but you may have to delete and re download your game. When deleting the app don't not remove the files from Game Center (it will give you the option Keep or Remove).
  • Options
    rapterrapter Registered Users 2 Posts
    You're right, I don't like the sound of that. Oh well, it was an alright game while it lasted. I'll just put it in my "Games" bin then and forget about it.
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    rapter wrote: »
    You're right, I don't like the sound of that. Oh well, it was an alright game while it lasted. I'll just put it in my "Games" bin then and forget about it.

It's not that bad reinstalling it. I have done that game is still good.
  • Options
    PaddyPaddy Registered Users 19 Posts
    Rapter, just give it a go and IF your progress is really lost in the process, then you can still decide to quit playing. Maybe everything is turning out just fine after reinstalling Stardom: Hollywood.