Options

Date disappears after starting date...

For the past 2 days, when I try to date, the person shows up and I'm given the option to start the date but when I do, the screen reloads and my date is gone. Anyone else have this problem? They also don't speak to me when I go to their apartment.

Comments

• Options
    JennybearJennybear Registered Users 10 Posts
    I know! I don't get it! I passed 2500 and now it's not working!
  • Options
    SporkyBethSporkyBeth Registered Users 46 Posts
    Same here. Or if he does talk to me, he just says "Hi, honey," or whatever. Nothing to improve our relationship, now that it's finally past 2500.
  • Options
    PkennedyPkennedy Registered Users 4 Posts
    Our relationship is at 1550/2500
  • Options
    SporkyBethSporkyBeth Registered Users 46 Posts
    So this is happening regardless of how far along in your relationship you are, it seems.
  • Options
    JennybearJennybear Registered Users 10 Posts
    I love this game but it agrravates me now since I passed 25000 it says your now engaged! I married the guy wtf!
  • Options
    I can now speak to him in the apartment but still can't date ��
  • Options
    ClaudiadeeClaudiadee Registered Users 3 Posts
    Have you guys tried going to Vegas? That's the only place I've been able to go on a date with my husband.
  • Options
    Caban73Caban73 Registered Users 33 Posts
    Vegas is the only place that works for me after I got married.
  • Options
    Vegas works but that means when he suggests a date at his apartment I will have to say no...grr
  • Options
    Letoine13Letoine13 Registered Users 7 Posts
    It happens to me also, I'm going to try the Vegas thing
  • Options
    T0xicPenguinT0xicPenguin Registered Users 4 Posts
    Thank god someone has a sort of solution. My relationship is 3485/5000. I'm eager to see what happens when I max it out :3
  • Options
    mandyrivers1mandyrivers1 Registered Users 6 Posts
    I can't get any further in my relationship with my husband either. I'm at 4999/5000 and I can only date him in Vegas but after I do that nothing happens! No advancement, NOTHING!!! So annoyed!!!
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    If you can date your partner in Vegas then date them in Vegas to progress through. If you are already married and when you press the speech bubble the game re loads and date disappears you are able to take your date on a movie and not press the speech bubble, let the sit there and wait for you eventually they'll give up and your relationship doesn't improve and they won't dump you