Options

Game freezes when ex calls

So I broke up with my wife in the game, and ever since, I periodically receive a phone call from her, only for it to freeze the game. I can tap on whatever objects happen to be on the screen and get rewards, but I can't tap on the call and answer it, or tap to exit the screen, or even scroll.

Anyone else having a similar problem?

Comments

• Options
    chrisewchrisew Registered Users 3 Posts
    Tried several fixes (dating the character again, breaking up with them again), but nothing seems to correct the problem. It actually made things worse, as the game ran extremely slow, so slow as to make play imossible. Decided to re-install and start over.
  • Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Was experiencing and am still having this problem as of today, strange to see it has survived a update thinking that the bug would get fixed
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    KStyleRKStyleR Registered Users 12 Posts
    chrisew wrote: »
    So I broke up with my wife in the game, and ever since, I periodically receive a phone call from her, only for it to freeze the game. I can tap on whatever objects happen to be on the screen and get rewards, but I can't tap on the call and answer it, or tap to exit the screen, or even scroll.

Anyone else having a similar problem?

Yeah i am too, always have to exit the app and open it and scroll quickly to do my quest before she calls, sooo annoying.. wonder when is the new next update. Because this is killing me.