Options

Contacts

I am having a minor problem with the game. I have a lot of contacts and I like to play in movies with everyone... Whenever I meet a new person, I add them to my contacts, but when I try to speak to most of the girls I can only get their number. I am not interested in them, so afterwards I invite that girls on a date then break-up with her. The problem is that after that I can't invite any of those characters to play in a movie with me...they don't appear on my contacts list, but when it's not about a movie I find them in my contacts.... Any suggestions on what to do to make those character to play with me in movies? Thanks. :)

Comments

• Options
    Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    Have you ask them why or do they tell you anything about it when you are in a date with them I hope this will help you
  • Options
    TonyPoeHoTonyPoeHo Registered Users 239 Posts
    Have to try to find girls that you can network with, not the ones falling head over heels. Those are the delusional ones.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*POW*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -~Gone With The Wind~- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Add Me On GameCenter @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "TonyPoeHo" - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    TonyPoeHo wrote: »
    Have to try to find girls that you can network with, not the ones falling head over heels. Those are the delusional ones.

Hahaha this is a great answer and also is true!