Options

How do I get married??

I've been engaged to Jacob Howard for a long time & now I wanna get married. How do I do that?!
I just wasted all my money going on a date with him and now it's stuck at 2499 and does not increase at all!
WHAT DO I DO? I seriously have no money!

Comments

• Options
    PaddyPaddy Registered Users 19 Posts
    Some ppl posted that weddings don't work with relationships that have already started before the latest update. I don't know whether this is true or not but if Jacob doesn't propose to you, then you might have to break up with him and start dating him all over again. Actually, I am not really sure if you can continue dating somebody that you have chosen to break up with!? Better start a movie project with Jacob, this will reset your dating progress and start a professional relationship. After the movie is done you should be able to start another romantic relationship with Jacob from scratch. And this time he should be proposing to you at a certain point of your relationship.
  • Options
    DestineeDestinee Registered Users 7 Posts
    He already proposed to me & I said yes (duh) now we're like going out on dates and stuff but it's stuck on 2499. Should I go on a date with someone else so he can break up with me or what? I can't star in a movie with him. That's not the only thing that's stuck, my achievement in romantic is stuck too :/
  • Options
    Sofia PagéSofia Pagé Registered Users 3 Posts
    I have the same problem, I'm dating Jacob too and I'm stuck at 2499. I'm going to start again but yes, you can date someone after breaking up with them. If he's the one breaking up with you, you're gonna have to pay something like 13 stars to make up with him, so I don't suggest going on a date with someone else.
  • Options
    But if it doesn't work out with him, why would I want to make up with him? I really don't want to start all over again but is that the only option?
  • Options
    I just broke up with him, and I can't get another date, so I was wrong. Guess it's only in Stardom A-list. Anyway, I think it's the only option left :( it sucks that relationships that started before the update don't work. You could always have a relationship with another A-list and get married with him instead.
  • Options
    NatashaspyNatashaspy Registered Users 13 Posts
    You also can't work with anyone with a heart next to their name. I've tried. So breaking up means you can't start over by working with them. And that is frustrating because so many people just ask you out without the option of Networking.
  • Options
    If I can't go on a date with someone else after breaking up with Jacob, should I install the game and install it again? Jacob's on the D list, should I date someone on the A list?
  • Options
    You can go on a date with someone else just after breaking up with him, so it shouldn't be a problem.
  • Options
    So that means I can dump him and date someone else but I think it might get stuck with them too at some point
  • Options
    adeola15adeola15 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Is there a new update? So if there is, is it Vegas?
  • Options
    DanielleDanielle Registered Users 1 Posts
    You dont have to break up with your fiance, even if you got engaged before the last update. In order to get married you need to break up with all the other people you have a heart with or romantic relationship (all the people you randomly flirt with), call them for a date and instead of starting the date break up, once you do that, go see your fiance in his appartment and he will have a bubble with a heart and he's gonna ask you to marry him again and plan the wedding. Then you'll meet with a wedding planner and decide whether to have it in Tahiti (50 stars) or Vegas (3000 coins). No need to break up and start over! Hope this helps!
  • Options
    KyleKyle Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hey destinee , you should try updating the game again , and start dating someone else all over again .That sounds sad :-/ , but u still have to do it in order to get married to someone .
  • Options
    mrs. zalamrs. zala Registered Users 13 Posts
    hey, i wanna ask..
    can we married with one of our GC/facebook friends??
    i need answer, QUICK!
  • Options
    NatashaspyNatashaspy Registered Users 13 Posts
    Or you can stop dating. If you are already on the A list then you just need movies and co-stars to level up. Save your money and energy points and buy that big house in the Hills.
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    mrs. zala wrote: »
    hey, i wanna ask..
    can we married with one of our GC/facebook friends??
    i need answer, QUICK!

Some people have said no, so I think it is a no...
  • Options
    Kendra_kthKendra_kth Registered Users 5 Posts
    Do the relationships with broken hearts count or do I seriously have to make up with them to breakup with them?
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    Kendra_kth wrote: »
    Do the relationships with broken hearts count or do I seriously have to make up with them to breakup with them?

If they have a broken heart then it shouldn't matter with them
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Destinee wrote: »
    I've been engaged to Jacob Howard for a long time & now I wanna get married. How do I do that?!
    I just wasted all my money going on a date with him and now it's stuck at 2499 and does not increase at all!
    WHAT DO I DO? I seriously have no money!

@Destinee If you haven't solved your issue already, here is a link of an article that may help. I had the same issue with Jacob :)

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?21088-The-How-To-Guide-to-Get-Married