Options

Disappearing Date!

I am currently at 2502 with my husband (who goes from saying we're engaged to married when talking to him)
Now when I start a date with him (regardless of location) he disappears as soon as I click start date and option to call someone reappears. Anyone have any idea how / if there is a way to fix this?

Comments

• Options
    Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    I am in 366 and the love chapel havin open yet I don't know what is wrong
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    I am currently at 2502 with my husband (who goes from saying we're engaged to married when talking to him)
    Now when I start a date with him (regardless of location) he disappears as soon as I click start date and option to call someone reappears. Anyone have any idea how / if there is a way to fix this?

Have you tried reinstalling the game? You don't lose your progress if you choose to keep your files, but if you re boot the system it may just click and work again. If they doesn't work, it'd be best to try and contact Glu personally and ask them!
    I am in 366 and the love chapel havin open yet I don't know what is wrong

Not being rude, but this answer doesn't help bbellybutton or any relation to this question
  • Options
    SporkyBethSporkyBeth Registered Users 46 Posts

This may seem like a silly question, but does "regardless of location" include Vegas? Because that same thing happens to me when I try to date my husband anywhere not Vegas. When I go to Vegas and call him for a date, it works.
  • Options
    BbellybuttonBbellybutton Registered Users 3 Posts
    Thank you!! I stupidly hadn't tried Vegas! Just the places in LA
  • Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Well now we know theres a problem on other dating locationd that are not in vegas.
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Aly12982Aly12982 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have the exact problem, however it does work in Vegas!