Options

'Type Cast' problem

Hi, I am in the type cast quest i got the call for hawaii po and finished it first before any other crime drama projects. The goals clipboard says, "complete 2 crime drama projects (1/2)", but the problem is that arnie wont give me any crime drama projects. He calls every hour and gives me everything but a crime drama. Am i supposed to just tell him to keep looking or am i supposed to do all the projects he offers?? Please help!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    TonyPoeHoTonyPoeHo Registered Users 239 Posts
    Keep looking, he'll eventually come up with one.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*POW*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -~Gone With The Wind~- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Add Me On GameCenter @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "TonyPoeHo" - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    lazydamsel wrote: »
    Hi, I am in the type cast quest i got the call for hawaii po and finished it first before any other crime drama projects. The goals clipboard says, "complete 2 crime drama projects (1/2)", but the problem is that arnie wont give me any crime drama projects. He calls every hour and gives me everything but a crime drama. Am i supposed to just tell him to keep looking or am i supposed to do all the projects he offers?? Please help!!!!!

Yeah tell him to keep looking because eventually he'll give you one.
  • Options
    Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    No you have to do all the project if not you are losing the opportunity that he is offering to you to finish other task
  • Options
    lazydamsellazydamsel Registered Users 3 Posts
    i dont have any other tasks... just this one.... i have done all the others upto this point...
  • Options
    No you have to do all the project if not you are losing the opportunity that he is offering to you to finish other task

If the quest is to do crime drama projects you wait until he gives you one. If they want to do an extra project on the side they can. They aren't missing out on anything if they turn the roles down and you can't do all the projects Arnie offers.
  • Options
    lazydamsellazydamsel Registered Users 3 Posts
    ok, so finaaly after waiting almost 2 days arnie gave me a crime drama, did it and now the wuest is finished...... thanks everyone for helping.....
  • Options
    Excellent :)