Options

Stardom UPDATE

HI everyone;)

I haven't played the game for a couple of days because I haven't decided whether to update it or not. I think i am one of the very few who didn't get the vegas update. Right now my character is on level 17, A-List, Oh and arnie is still my agent (i haven't been able to get max because of that marcia story line and i went to the party).

when/how can i get max now?

I keep reading that a lot of you cannot see charlene, max, or arnie in their office. Also i hear that there has been dating glitches, the game freezes, and loading takes too much time.

Should i update the game? or wait until the bugs are fixed? :confused:

Comments

• Options
    TonyPoeHoTonyPoeHo Registered Users 239 Posts
    From my experience, I've never experienced any of the bugs mentioned in your post but I've seen other users complain about some of these. Max level would be 22 and max fans would be 125 million if you got the update. This is solely your decision to update or not, but Vegas is a sight to see!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*POW*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -~Gone With The Wind~- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Add Me On GameCenter @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "TonyPoeHo" - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    You can get Max as an agent once you go to the party. If you haven't been invited to the party, but you won't be able to get it just yet. Have look here how I explained it to this member: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?19500-Help-please!!!

Charlene, Arnie and Max have all disappeared for me and they only appear when I get a quest where I need to speak to them. Dating glitch is where you can't get engaged, married or something is happening and starnews won't announce your wedding so you can get a planner. If you are engaged, many have suggested breaking it off with your fiancé and then fixing the relationship once you update the game that way the planner can start talking to you.