Options

Wedding planner quest??

My fiance keeps talking about the wedding planner but I never get that quest. What am I doing wrong??!

Comments

• Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    My fiancé hasn't even suggested a planner so keep doing what you're doing. Charlene should call you to organise a meeting with a planner
  • Options
    CloeyCloey Registered Users 38 Posts
    I have the same problem my fiancé says stuff like let's go on an adventure for our honey moon, or I can't wait to get married, or that engagement looks good on you I can't wait to marry you.
  • Options
    asgambatoasgambato Registered Users 6 Posts
    It's been a week and nothing....
  • Options
    HollywoodStarletsHollywoodStarlets Registered Users 200 Posts
    Usually if you break up with other love interests and you talk to your fiancé afterwards that solves the problem. For me, I got re-engaged after I did that.
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

Add me on Game Center: HollywoodStarlets
  • Options
    CloeyCloey Registered Users 38 Posts
    I didn't have any love interest. My fiancé finallly said do you think we need a wedding planner. How long after does Charlene call you?
  • Options
    asgambatoasgambato Registered Users 6 Posts
    Same thing...broke up with everyone, re-engaged, yet no wedding planner quest. Also all the people I broke up with keep coming back on my list and I have to break up with them at least once a day. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Charlene never calls.
  • Options
    A2J3A2J3 Registered Users 124 Posts
    My fiancé finally started talking about a wedding planner last night. I put in my greeting to my friends I needed the men in White, lol however I quickly changed it. I think it is all part of the game to keep us guessing what and when certain things will happen. To me that's what makes this game so much fun.;)
  • Options
    BobhillerBobhiller Registered Users 23 Posts
    What do you do to start her talk?