Let's get serious...

It would be nice to see our characters gain weight or lose weight. In the public eye these days I prefer to see a girl who has meat on their bones like Adele and Beyonce, not stick thin girls. I understand you're trying to become famous but it would be nice to see all ranges of height, weight and appearances.

Comments

• TonyPoeHoTonyPoeHo Registered Users 239 Posts
    It would be nice to see our characters gain weight or lose weight. In the public eye these days I prefer to see a girl who has meat on their bones like Adele and Beyonce, not stick thin girls. I understand you're trying to become famous but it would be nice to see all ranges of height, weight and appearances.
    I applaud you. I've had the same thoughts when I started playing this game weeks ago! That's where the realistic part of the game needs to be improved. Bravo! (:
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*POW*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -~Gone With The Wind~- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Add Me On GameCenter @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "TonyPoeHo" - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    TonyPoeHo wrote: »
    I applaud you. I've had the same thoughts when I started playing this game weeks ago! That's where the realistic part of the game needs to be improved. Bravo! (:

Excatly my point. I am a size 12 (Australian size) in real life and I would like to have in all sense a chubbier lady.
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts

I've read this idea somewhere else and I love it! I totally agree with what your saying, especially in this day in age. I have to admit even though I'm a size 8-10 (Uk size) even I find the women's legs in this game gross! This is an excellent idea and I hope the developers seriously consider it :D
    I've read this idea somewhere else and I love it! I totally agree with what your saying, especially in this day in age. I have to admit even though I'm a size 8-10 (Uk size) even I find the women's legs in this game gross! This is an excellent idea and I hope the developers seriously consider it :D

I'm not a big girl at all, I used to be smaller in size but I really look up to girls who aren't afraid of curves!
    I'm not a big girl at all, I used to be smaller in size but I really look up to girls who aren't afraid of curves!

Me too!! I think it looks more attractive than these twigs that are about! I have a friend who is curvy and she is forever moaning about her appearance and I tell her time & time again that I'd love to have her figure! Don't get me wrong I'm not a stick, I do have meat on me but I'd love to be one of these curvy women!
    Me too!! I think it looks more attractive than these twigs that are about! I have a friend who is curvy and she is forever moaning about her appearance and I tell her time & time again that I'd love to have her figure! Don't get me wrong I'm not a stick, I do have meat on me but I'd love to be one of these curvy women!

Same here! But I think others dont agree on here hahahah
  • A2J3A2J3 Registered Users 124 Posts
    First I want to say yes I do agree and so very thankful you made a courageous decision to bring it up. Curves are beautiful. I thank you again your awesome:D
    A2J3 wrote: »
    First I want to say yes I do agree and so very thankful you made a courageous decision to bring it up. Curves are beautiful. I thank you again your awesome:D

Aw thank you. I always brought up on embracing what you are given and I wasn't given a perfect skinny body and the girls in the public eye who applaud young girls who think they are beautiful any size is great so why not in force that on games as well?

@Charrmander93 :eek: They're just shallow minded! How can people deny beauty no matter of what shape or size is it! This should be endorsed in the game.
    @Charrmander93 :eek: They're just shallow minded! How can people deny beauty no matter of what shape or size is it! This should be endorsed in the game.

I am completely with you on that!
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    The breast needs to be change not everyone had big breast and are legs needs to be changes to. Nothing be curvy or having a little everybody body is maybe different that what each and everyone different :)
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    True
    i totally agree , not everyone is slim , beside the boys need the same treatment.
    i can't understand how can a mans leg be so slim
    i dont have legs THAT slim
    Game center :: mystic.lily
  • Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    We hope they would add it in the next update
    Thanks guys! I totally agree with you Keia, breasts and legs should be curvier or at least vary in size