Options

Houses

Does anyone knows which house would be best to live in? I know there's a couple condos, apartments, and houses right? I just want to hear people's opinions on which is best. Also wondering about that mansion-looking one at the end of "the hills" can you ever buy that one?

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    I don't think there's a "best"; the houses are mainly for gaining points to relax and hold your pets for exp and energy. Larger houses can hold more pets and have more relax actions and that's about it. Also the news will be in Starnews when you upgrade.

The house in The Hills is Mr. Headley's house. You will be invited to a party there, and then Headley wants to sell the house. So you can buy that one.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    TonyPoeHoTonyPoeHo Registered Users 239 Posts
    Yes, the mansion will soon be available to purchase as you move on with the storyline. At the moment, I like the house in The Coast because it has a large fishtank which allows me to have all my pets in one house.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*POW*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -~Gone With The Wind~- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Add Me On GameCenter @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "TonyPoeHo" - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    If you mean what house gives you the best fans, the mansion and the houses the valley will
  • Options
    CVACgalCVACgal Registered Users 4 Posts
    "The house in The Hills is Mr. Headley's house. You will be invited to a party there, and then Headley wants to sell the house. So you can buy that one." -Shiro

How much is Mr.Headley's house?
  • Options
    It will cost A LOT. I can't remember excatly how much but I'd either save all your money or cheat and buy money.
  • Options
    Keverdeen395Keverdeen395 Registered Users 33 Posts
    I think it's about 300,000 cash :s pretty nice tho
    Add me on Game Center :) keverdeen395
  • Options
    I think it's about 300,000 cash :s pretty nice tho

Might as well just buy the house on the coast, same amount of area but different place!
  • Options
    AuroraOcéaneAuroraOcéane Registered Users 24 Posts
    Well, except that you can't do a lot at your house(s) anyway :) (if you don't spend real $ to get all of the pets to get more XP/energy), it's just a little fun to have a house, because you can chose between some nice different furnitue and bra. :)

I got the Apartmentin the Neighbourhood, the one in the Downtown, the Beach House and the Loft in Las Vegas. (...)
  • Options
    AuroraOcéaneAuroraOcéane Registered Users 24 Posts
    I regret to buy the Loft. Because I don't pay real cash in this game, so i saved all my stars I earned in projects. And then it's just one room and not even a lot furniture to chose. :/ So in.my opinion the Loft in Las Vegas is not worth it. But the Beach House at the Coast is worth the 30,000. :) It has a lot of rooms, a tank and a lot more furniture. Now I'm saving for the Mansion in The Hills :)

Hope it helps!