Options

Confused at who you can marry?

I've been playing the game for awhile and was hesitating to update the game due to all the glitches I heard about. I recently gave in and updated and just started to have a relationship. I am almost at the 5000 level in my relationship and wish to get married but I just read that someone said you cannot marry a Game Center friend and wanted to know if this is true? Also can you even get engaged to a Game Center friend? If you break up with someone that you had a high level of relationship with does it cost more stars, if so how many stars? I spent a lot of time and money going on dates and I would be really upset if I have to do it all over with someone who is not a Game Center friend. Would appreciate if anyone could answer some of my questions.

Comments

• Options
    Juicymami7Juicymami7 Registered Users 45 Posts
    How many stars to get back together* is what I meant
  • Options
    TonyPoeHoTonyPoeHo Registered Users 239 Posts
    Juicymami7 wrote: »
    How many stars to get back together* is what I meant

For now, Game Center friends are unable to wed. It's free to get back together as long as you call them for a date! And also, you might want to wait to see if in the next update, you can marry a Game Center friend because you never know!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*POW*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -~Gone With The Wind~- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Add Me On GameCenter @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "TonyPoeHo" - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • Options
    Caban73Caban73 Registered Users 33 Posts
    If you break up with someone it will mostly cost you around 7-9 stars to fix it... Even on a date. Make sure you break up with everyone else you have more than the lowest heart level with and is it your data at home. That's where my date proposed at least :)