Options

Not Sure What's Happening..

Right so I have two minor problems.

Firstly, can you get engaged/married to game centre friends? Cause I'm at like 2800 relationship with someone which I thought would be enough to get engaged but there was no prompt or anything.

Secondly, I'm Level 19 and there's so story quests or anything popping up. Max and Charlene aren't in their offices so I'm just doing the small time projects and unsure of what's going on, if I'm just being impatient.

If anyone can help. It'll be greatly appreciated!
Game Center: Toyasaur
:o

Comments

• Options
    TonyPoeHoTonyPoeHo Registered Users 239 Posts
    Toyasaur wrote: »
    Right so I have two minor problems.

Firstly, can you get engaged/married to game centre friends? Cause I'm at like 2800 relationship with someone which I thought would be enough to get engaged but there was no prompt or anything.

Secondly, I'm Level 19 and there's so story quests or anything popping up. Max and Charlene aren't in their offices so I'm just doing the small time projects and unsure of what's going on, if I'm just being impatient.

If anyone can help. It'll be greatly appreciated!

To address your issue;
    1. No, there has been no evidence as to which you can marry your Game Center friends yet. But that doesn't mean to just blow them off and find a new partner. You might want to wait and see if in future updates they allow the proposal for game center friends.

2. What's the last mission you've done? And when you say small time projects, do you mean your getting a call from Max about available films to cast in?
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*POW*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -~Gone With The Wind~- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Add Me On GameCenter @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "TonyPoeHo" - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    If you have done all the quests involving Vegas then there are no other quests at this time being
  • Options
    ToyasaurToyasaur Registered Users 35 Posts
    TonyPoeHo wrote: »
    To address your issue;
    1. No, there has been no evidence as to which you can marry your Game Center friends yet. But that doesn't mean to just blow them off and find a new partner. You might want to wait and see if in future updates they allow the proposal for game center friends.

2. What's the last mission you've done? And when you say small time projects, do you mean your getting a call from Max about available films to cast in?

Ah, I thought as much, at least it isn't one of those infamous glitches I hear so much about.

Ummm I think the last project was the one with Bugsy Capone? One of the gangster ones but I'm not sure which.
    Yes, I mean calls from Max.
    Game Center: Toyasaur
    :o