Has Anyone Else Started Over

A2J3A2J3 Registered Users 124 Posts
When I first started playing Stardom Hollywood I installed it and simply started to play the game. Yours truly thought I had a glitch in my game and uninstalled and reinstalled and it is different than before. I'm getting a walk through. Lol. I hate the fact I lost my status but then again maybe starting over is not such a bad thing except I'M NOT RICH ANYMORE!:( I can't believe I was so stupid oh I need a Latte, I can't even afford that now oh no guess I better get a job. :cool: Has anyone else started over and has it been worth it?

Comments

• TonyPoeHoTonyPoeHo Registered Users 239 Posts
    I've not started over! Not considering all the things I've purchased at least. It's weird that I've never run into any glitches that most of you face yet! Must be because I'm on an iPad? Oh well, but Ms. Charmander has start over the game before :p.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*POW*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -~Gone With The Wind~- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Add Me On GameCenter @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "TonyPoeHo" - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • A2J3A2J3 Registered Users 124 Posts
    I don't know, but I bet I don't start over again ever if I don't have to. :p
  • Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    I started over! Best thing I did :)
    I started over! Best thing I did :)

Did you get people saying a lot of really mean things to you? I don't remember the game being this cruel the first time! Because of a game character I got so mad I almost threw my IPad out the door. My bad. Lol
    A2J3 wrote: »
    Did you get people saying a lot of really mean things to you? I don't remember the game being this cruel the first time! Because of a game character I got so mad I almost threw my IPad out the door. My bad. Lol

I do remember the chick who is your enemy is a complete cow at the start as well as trying to talk to people who are popular than you are rude too -.-
    Hahah aww :(
    I do remember the chick who is your enemy is a complete cow at the start as well as trying to talk to people who are popular than you are rude too -.-
    Hahah aww :(

So true and for me her name was Maria Smith and now the 2nd time around it is Sydney Morgan. Anyway this dude asked me what gutter I crawled out from under. I so wish we could respond cuz I would have said "Yours, now where's my money" I don't work for free.":cool:
    So true and for me her name was Maria Smith and now the 2nd time around it is Sydney Morgan. Anyway this dude asked me what gutter I crawled out from under. I so wish we could respond cuz I would have said "Yours, now where's my money" I don't work for free.":cool:

Mine was Isabelle and now I don't care about her hahaha
    Aw thats terrible!
  • thestellargirlthestellargirl Registered Users 15 Posts
    I restarted at least five times and every single time, my enemy's name was Isabelle lol.
    Add me on Game Center: thestellargirl
    I restarted at least five times and every single time, my enemy's name was Isabelle lol.

Oh wow! Yeah mine is different this time haha
  • HollywoodStarletsHollywoodStarlets Registered Users 200 Posts
    When I first started playing Stardom Hollywood I installed it and simply started to play the game. Yours truly thought I had a glitch in my game and uninstalled and reinstalled and it is different than before. I'm getting a walk through. Lol. I hate the fact I lost my status but then again maybe starting over is not such a bad thing except I'M NOT RICH ANYMORE!:( I can't believe I was so stupid oh I need a Latte, I can't even afford that now oh no guess I better get a job. :cool: Has anyone else started over and has it been worth it?

At least now you are more prepared to know whats coming than you were before!
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

Add me on Game Center: HollywoodStarlets

I've restarted twice and I think Charrmander93 is on to something for sure so I've changed my mind about the restart for now. Lol.:cool:
  • mithaamithaa Registered Users 9 Posts
    i want to start over the game but i afraid i will regret it later lol
    mithaa wrote: »

mithaa wrote: »

I'm glad I did but I miss Max and it seems like it is taking forever to get even close to where I was. Some of the stuff I did with Max I'm doing with Arnie but that's how it goes when your barely on the "B" list. I also miss my beach house out of all of the places I owned that was my favorite. I will get there though already been to Vegas so that's a plus. :cool:
  • GloglowGloglow Registered Users 23 Posts

I JUST RESTARTED MINE. I was an A-Lister(finally!) and then I'm like ok the what now? And I couldn't get Max so I'm like maybe I will uninstall it and play it again sometime. So then when I re-downloaded it today, it was gone and told me to pick a star or starlet and all that stuff. 😭😭 So now I'm an E-Lister. My Game Center is Anxious Antlers. Good luck!
  • twofangstwofangs Registered Users 75 Posts
    I have a question for people who have started over. :confused:

I have a glitch on my iPhone 4S:
    - I haven't completed "Cosmos vs. Cosmos";
    - Arnie called me in for "Burned Heat" at Sailaway Studio but I can't unlock Cannes unless I first shoot "Cosmos vs. Cosmos."

This has been going on for two-three months; many e-mails back and forth with Glu.

Today Glu told me to uninstall and reinstall my game.

I am on level 17...#1...married...and have tons of clothes and accessories and hair styles (two colours) I bought with stars.

Right now I have 329 stars left, will I lose them all?

What about my cash?

I greatly appreciate any and all assistance.

If you have another way around this glitch or any helpful thoughts on to solve this please share. :)

Thanks!!
    *what scares you most will set you free*
    ~ robyn hitchc0ck
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Make sure THIS happens. That way when you reinstall, it should be able to get your stuff back from the iCloud. You should also continue to contact glu about this just in case something goes wrong. :]
    dfk75h.jpg
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Yep iCloud is the way forward :) Make sure you do an iCloud backup too once you know for sure your game is saved to it. You can do that by:

Settings
    iCloud
    Storage and Backup
    Back up Now

It will probably take about 5 minutes but once it is complete your game data is 100% backed up in cyber space hehe! :o
  • twofangstwofangs Registered Users 75 Posts
    Shiro wrote: »
    Make sure THIS happens. That way when you reinstall, it should be able to get your stuff back from the iCloud. You should also continue to contact glu about this just in case something goes wrong. :]

Thank you Shiro.

Two questions:
    Will I be back at level one?

And is it hard to get the info from ny iCloud?

Merci. :)
    *what scares you most will set you free*
    ~ robyn hitchc0ck
    No your game should be exactly as you left it, as long as you follow the steps in that thread and do a back up to iCloud (stated above) this should secure your game.

As for retrieving info from iCloud. it's dead simple, just make sure you log into the same iTunes account as you use for your iCloud :o
  • tinacausyntinacausyn Registered Users 7 Posts

I started over Cuz I got married and was sick of being married. Lol also because I spent a lot of my money and wanted to start over to save my money to buy the mansion in the Hills. I wanted to be nastier to my enemy Melissa Smith who is now Alyssa Smith. I was too nice the first time around and she treated me like dirt.
    tinacausyn wrote: »
    I started over Cuz I got married and was sick of being married. Lol also because I spent a lot of my money and wanted to start over to save my money to buy the mansion in the Hills. I wanted to be nastier to my enemy Melissa Smith who is now Alyssa Smith. I was too nice the first time around and she treated me like dirt.

You could have just cheated on your husband and got divorced xD

That mansion is very nice though :] haha she did but the media hated her for it!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • inkedmonkey1122inkedmonkey1122 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I kind of screwed up my game by skipping to the next year, if I reset my game will I lose my purchased charms? Or do you have any other idea on how I can fix this?:confused::(
    Could you describe in more detail how your game is messed up? :0
    dfk75h.jpg
    Shiro wrote: »
    Could you describe in more detail how your game is messed up? :0

I kept forwarding the game because Arnie was taking longer than 3 hours to call and finally I forwarded all the way to April 6 2015 and now I can either wait till April 6 2015 to play the game or restart my game.:(:mad:
    That is interesting because as far as I am aware changing the time on Stardom: Hollywood does not work but meanwhile in Stardom: The A List it does.

Are you definitely playing Hollywood? If so I would Submit a Ticket to the team.
    Alright thank you I just submitted it