Options

Game glitch or impatient

I'm wondering if anyone is having this issue I am level 17 I am number 1 on the star board and I have 130 million fans but I'm engaged to another A lister and I'm stuck at 2499 with relationship he keeps asking should we hire a planner than nothing or about the food for the wedding than nothing I also haven't been invited to the mansion party or can't get max as a agent I've been a a lister since level 4 and #1 since level four I always get five stars rarely 4 and also no star award? I'm confused. Just wondering if its systemic or something on my end.

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Firstly the mansion party is a goal, so you probably haven't been given it yet :) I think it's after you have finished a film called Oscar Mike. Charlene will call saying she has a friend called Marcia Shaw who she would like you to meet in her office. She will tell you about a party at Mr.Headly's house (the mansion in the hills) Go there & Max is on the second floor.

And as for the getting hitched issue. Has he proposed marriage? Did you receive a call from Charlene? Or are you stuck on 2499 with no sign of getting married?

Only reason why I ask is if he has suggested marriage and you have received a call from Charlene, the next step is to meet the wedding planner at the Silver Shellfish restaurant in the coast :) That might be why he is hinting the planner

Can check out this post which might help

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?21088-The-How-To-Guide-to-Get-Married
  • Options
    GoldsbroughGoldsbrough Registered Users 9 Posts
    Thank you again for responding, I am engaged stuck on 2499 keep going on dates but no progress I guess have the glitch. I am wondering if I break up with him do I have to pay to redate him? Will I lose all progress with him
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    Thank you again for responding, I am engaged stuck on 2499 keep going on dates but no progress I guess have the glitch. I am wondering if I break up with him do I have to pay to redate him? Will I lose all progress with him

If you break up with him he'll disappear out of your contact list. If he breaks up with you, you can fix it with stars
  • Options
    GoldsbroughGoldsbrough Registered Users 9 Posts
    I should've waited for a response I broke up with him now he is gone :( waste of money and time trying to run into him but can't find him anywhere :/ ughhhhhhh any suggestions
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    I should've waited for a response I broke up with him now he is gone :( waste of money and time trying to run into him but can't find him anywhere :/ ughhhhhhh any suggestions

Hopefully he turns up, but I highly doubt it :/ sorry kiddo!
  • Options
    thestellargirlthestellargirl Registered Users 15 Posts

He'll be back in your contacts within a couple hours. At least for me, that's what always happens with people I break up with. Don't worry.
    Add me on Game Center: thestellargirl