Options

Same gender relationships not allowed??

I just started playing yesterday, and I've noticed that since I am a girl, I cannot date another girl even though I would prefer it since I am lesbian? I don't find it inappropriate, and neither do most people, so why can I not click "flirt" with another girl?
If it is true that you can't date someone of the same gender, then may I suggest that that be changed for the sake of a better playing experience for any LGBTQ players?

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    This is a very fair point & a great idea. I just assumed you could as it was possible on the A List :)

You should post this in the suggestions section if it's defiantly not possible to do so :D
  • Options
    Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    GC avilawesley7
  • Options
    TonyPoeHoTonyPoeHo Registered Users 239 Posts
    ilkkuva wrote: »
    I just started playing yesterday, and I've noticed that since I am a girl, I cannot date another girl even though I would prefer it since I am lesbian? I don't find it inappropriate, and neither do most people, so why can I not click "flirt" with another girl?
    If it is true that you can't date someone of the same gender, then may I suggest that that be changed for the sake of a better playing experience for any LGBTQ players?

Are you sure that its not just that one girl? Certain guys have the "flirt" option when I speak to them!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*POW*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -~Gone With The Wind~- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Add Me On GameCenter @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "TonyPoeHo" - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • Options
    mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    Well I play as a girl and sometimes a flirt option show on other female character
    Game center :: mystic.lily
  • Options
    MaelaMaela Registered Users 4 Posts
    You can date other girls just not all of them. Certain ones allow you to flirt with them and others don't. So, I guess it's more realistic that way or something like that.
  • Options
    Admittedly I haven't seen the option to flirt with the in game women as much as I did in the A List. I think I've only seen it once or twice but as Maela said the developers probably done it like that to be more realistic :)
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    You can date and flirt with the same sex, you have to find the in game character who allows that not all of the females and males in the game you can date.
  • Options
    SporkyBethSporkyBeth Registered Users 46 Posts
    Yeah, I've definitely dated both women and men in the game, and was pretty close to being engaged to a woman at one point (alas, she broke up with me and I didn't have enough stars to charm her into staying with me). As far as I've experienced, you only get asked for your number by men (if you're a woman), but you have the opportunity to flirt with women. Just keep on looking; your special lady is out there! ;)
  • Options
    Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    I know they should change that because people some times want the sex
  • Options
    laylerslaylers Registered Users 22 Posts
    Actually you can. I have gone on a date with a girl once to see. If it doesn't show up, try pressing cancel before you add the contact, exit, go back in and talk to the girl. The flirt option will hopefully be there. I noticed that getting extra xp.
  • Options
    A huge starry welcome to the forums jamjustine :D

Please stick to the allocated post regarding Game Center adds. More people will find you in the game center contact thread than old posts on the forums :3